Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
US$316
US$331
US$305
2,845 results
All reviewswine hourfreedom trailhighball loungewine receptionbeantown pubskyline viewboston commonsyoga matpark stcomplimentary winemini barcupcakestremont streetstate housebeacon hillthe north endboutique hotel
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Another great stay at a Kimpton Hotel. Perfect location, helpful staff and so quiet. We try to stay at these hotels whenever we travel. So much nicer than the bigger, well-known chains. Love the complimentary wine from 5:00-6:00!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hi KathyPortsmouth_RI,

Thank you for continuing to stay with Kimpton Hotels; we appreciate it. I was pleased to note you enjoyed our location and evening hosted wine reception.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I'd your wanting a trendy stay near beacon street and Boston commons, this is it. Nice rooms, walking distance to everything, swanky restaurant, oh and free wine hr every night. For a nice view, upgrade to skyline view!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Howdy TXgalDallas_TX,

I’m glad you enjoyed our centralized location, your accommodations, and our evening hosted wine reception.

Come back and see us soon,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Nine Zero for a business meeting I had on Beacon street. The hotel was phenomenal! As soon as I walked in I felt welcome. The staff was great and very accommodating, my room was beautiful (I had a gorgeous view of the city including the State House) and I loved coming back to the turn down service after I had a dinner meeting. It was such a lovely experience, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hi Krystale B,

I was pleased to note our staff made you feel at home and that you enjoyed your accommodations and the view.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I will generally stay at a kimpton hotel without hesitation and did so here the Tuesday after the Boston marathon. I loved the room and decor. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. It was pouring rain when I was checking out and they wanted to charge me $40 for an umbrella which was ridiculous. The location was great. The room service food was just ok, However the woman that delivered it was the highlight of my trip. I am so sorry I am writing this review a month later and have forgot her name. She was so nice at 6:30 in the morning it literally shocked me. I would stay here again without a second thought.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Sienna01,

I’m glad you found our front desk staff to be very accommodating and that our room service server provided such fantastic service. Please accept my apologies if we didn’t properly convey that the $40for the umbrella is just a deposit until it is returned.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at the Nine Zero for a couple nights last week, and it was truly a great experience. I had taken mentioned in the reservation that I was celebrating a special occasion and requested a room with a view. I flew in on a red-eye and called them the night before in the off chance that they would be able to have my room ready in the morning- they had said that they would do everything possible and to call again when I landed that morning. I arrived at the hotel around 11am and thankfully my room was ready. The hotel lobby had a very modern feel to it and smelled great. Checking in was a breeze and the staff was friendly and helpful.

I was pleasantly surprised to find I had gotten one of the best rooms in the hotel- 19th floor, right next to the Cloud Nine suite which has a retina scanner to get in (wow!). The room was nicely furnished and more spacious than I was expecting. There was an in room martini bar, robes, and even an in room Ipad to use. The view was amazing. It had a prime view of the Charles River and the gold dome of the State building. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and basic amenities. The shower head had excellent water pressure- a small, but often overlooked feature. You are able to hear some street noise, but staying in the location the hotel is situated in you have to be willing to put up with some noise. I wasn't bothered by it at all.

Unfortunately I didn't get to take advantage of the evening wine reception. I did, however, get to utilize their free bikes to ride around the city. It's a three hour maximum rental and they provide a bike lock, helmet, and a biking map with suggested routes. Also, since I am an InTouch member, I got a free $10 to use at their lounge or the in-room mini bar which is always a nice perk.

Overall my stay at the Nine Zero was superb. When I'm in Boston again, I am definitely going to try and stay here again. Kimpton Hotels have always been amazing when it comes to the rooms and their services.

Room Tip: Request a room on a higher floor so you can take full advantage of the great views of the skyline and river views
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ginger A
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello Ginger A,

I’m thrilled we were able to get you settled in early after your red eye flight (that doesn’t sound like any fun). I was pleased to note you enjoyed your accommodations and the complimentary use of our guest bicycles.