“Great Find”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: North End
Description: Fast-casual modern Italian diner + (Signature sandwiches/wraps, salads, pasta, hot entrées, appetizers, burgers, lobster rolls, breakfast all day)"I started working in the North End in my family’s food businesses when I was just eight years old. Back then, the North End was a neighborhood where everybody actually knew your name, and “freshness, quality and value” weren’t just trendy catch phrases—they were simply expected.Today, Pauli’s is based on that same philosophy. We believe you deserve food that’s always served wicked fresh, that always tastes crazy good and that doesn’t cost a lot of money.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with my family of two girls (10 and 8) and husband on a day visit to Boston. It was very busy but tablesbecame available quickly. Ordered at the counter and staff was friendly. Big menu with lots of optionsfor both my husband and I as well as for kids. I got the lobster till and it was amazing! Best lobster roll I have ever had and well worth the price! We enjoyed out stop here and will go back if we ever are in Boston again. Only reason I gave 4 stars is because it had no publoc restroom and they were hard to come by in the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just stopped in for a breakfast sandwich but saw an impressive array of food come out of the little kitchen. Delicious breakfast sandwiches. Only downside.... no restrooms

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is a no frills establishment. As there slogan states, wicked good food! Our breakfasts were inexpensive. Staff were prompt and friendly. We enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Had read up on good places for a lobster roll and Paulie’s was on every list so was my first food stop in the city. Definitely lived up to the hype for me. Toasted bread and buttery flavor mix with mayo and lobster. Great taste. My girlfriend got the eggplant parmigiana sandwich which was cook perfectly and very good and filling. Reasonable prices. Good food that won’t break budget. 4.5/5

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We called in here for a couple of subs, there are lots of mixtures on the menu and we choose two of those. You can make your individual mix too obviously.

They were freshly made and delicious.

It was a hot day and we'd been walking for a while so we sat inside to eat. A great place all round.

Been to Pauli's? Share your experiences!