“Gotta try this!”

Boston Harbor Mini Speed Boats, Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain your own mini speedboat as you navigate Boston Harbor while following our knowledgeable instructor. During your excursion you’ll pass many historical sites such as; the Tea Party Ship and Museum, USS Constitution, Nantucket Light Ship, JFK Library, Fort Independence and many more harbor sites. The adventure starts out nice and slow, this will give you time to get familiar with the boat and its operation. Once we pass the no wake zone, it’s time to pick up the speed and have some FUN as we navigate our way to JFK library, Fort Independence and pass many small islands. On the return, we’ll once again enter the no wake zone and view the Nantucket Light Ship, USS Constitution, Charlestown Navy Yard and Boston’s iconic Zakim Bridge. It’s the most unique way to see Boston…it’s PURE FUN! Bring your camera and cherish the memories. We have a limited number of boats for each adventure, don’t miss out…reserve your boat soon.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

So our tour guide was Cody and he's a very nice talkative guide. If u have never drove a boat it is not hard at all. I've never driven one and it was pretty simple. If u have kids this is a must.

1  Thank rbtwo4
"30hp"
in 3 reviews
"waterfront"

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My go and I did the tour at 10 am and it was just us, but it was still so much fun. Not only do you get to see boston from new angles, but you get to drive your own boat. Once we got to go full speed and let it fly, we had a ton of fun.but even the tour and information that we got along the slower portion was informative and a brand new view of things. An experience that you must try. Fun! Get up close with boats. Only problem was tour given over the walkie talkie and sometimes I had trouble hearing but didn't miss much. We had done trolley ride and duck tours, but still think this was the best. Plus you get your money's worth. 2 hour trip in the actual boat!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The experience and tour was awesome, the tour guide was funny and down to earth. They didn't over do it with the pre-training stuff since the group was largely experienced with boating in some way shape or form. Great for dates or even with friends, I'd totally do it again!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Awesome experience. My son and I went out yesterday on the boats and had so much fun. Mike the tour guide did a great job of explaining how to operate the boat so we felt completely safe. Each boat had a radio so we could hear the tour guide as he pointed out interesting and historic sights along the way. As we followed the group through the harbor we were able to speed the boat up and go fast. That was my son’s favorite part. The boats looked like they were new and well kept up, the tour guide was informative, friendly and funny, the boat ride was a thrill. I would say this is a must do experience for tourists and locals.

1  Thank JPD1266
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I booked this activity as a suprise for my husbands 30th birthday. It started out fine, but then all of a sudden we had trouble keeping up with the group. After a few trouble shooting tactics, I had to ride with the tour guide while my husband drove his boat the rest of the way. He was able to keep up without me in his boat ( note we did not exceed the weight limit!) but we finished the tour in separate boats, which was definitely not as fun. I was really looking forward to this tour, and it was a pretty big let down. To be fair I didn't ask for any sort of refund, but nothing was offered to us either.

2  Thank catristen713