Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Eliot Hotel(Boston)
US$395
US$365
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$284
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$210
  • Room Service
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$373
US$272
US$390
US$242
  • Room Service
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Bar/Lounge
US$297
US$252
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$242
2,479 results
All reviewsevening receptionlogan airportstate lawmanagers receptionmade to order omeletst stationrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceblue linefree breakfastan early flightseparate bedroomshort walksofa bedvalet parkingbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I came across this hotel while trying to book a couple of nights in Boston for the beginning of our holiday in New England. I picked it mainly because it wasn't that far out of the heart of the city and it was actually affordable. Most of the hotels in Boston are horrendously expensive. The Embassy Suites has a free shuttle bus from the airport which only takes about 5 minutes, so that was very handy on our arrival. The hotel itself is clean, functional, and the staff helpful and friendly. The buffet breakfast that was included in our package was perfectly nice (which is actually high praise from someone who hates buffet-style anything!), offering a very wide choice. We were able to walk to the bus/metro station in a couple of minutes from the hotel, and that took us straight into Boston.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
CharleneH493, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope you visit us again when you are in Boston.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed here because we got a very good rate through a discount website for hotels. Unfortunately, because of the discounted rate, hotel management refused to grant us the room preference we had requested. Apart from that, we have no other major complains. Our room was clean but dated. Free breakfast was great with made to order omelette. On some nights after coming back to the hotel from a day of sighseeing, there were free hot chocolate and apple cider in the lobby but on other nights, none were available. Not sure why though. Free 24 hours shuttle to airport and T (subway) station were efficient and quick. We bought a weekly pass for the T and use the shuttle to get to and back from the T station. Did not hear any airplane traffic. Also, hotel was situated in a very quiet area of the airport. Only noise if you are in the room would be the slamming of other room doors and occasional noise coming from adjoining toilets in rooms nearby. Would be great if free wifi was included. Please be aware that wifi is about $10 per device per night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at Embassy Suites. I am so sorry you did not get the room type you requested. The only time we cannot honor requested room type is if we are sold out. I do try our best to fulfill our guests requests. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay despite the issues you had to endure. If there is anything I can do please contact me directly. I will be more than happy to help.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

At first, I was skeptical of booking at the Embassy Suites hotel for the 2 nights I needed before flying out of Boston. However, I was actually quite impressed with my whole experience. Many other reviewers complain about the price of cab rides into Boston. Well that's because they probably didnt bother to just ask the concierge or desk staff what is the best option because I got around to Boston city and back for FREE! and also it only cost me $4 return from hotel to Salem MA. You just have to ask, people! More on that later.

But first to the hotel. Draw backs - It isnt much to look at from the outside, and the area in which it is situated is not in the thick of the action so you will need to trek to downtown. Getting picked up from the airport took a long time had to call them 3 times but on the upside I still got picked up and dropped off correctly as needed by the free hotel shuttle. The shuttles run frequently to the airport and only takes about 10 minutes.

Good things: for a transiting airport it is better than I expected. My room was very clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean, had a great little kitchenette with a microwave. Room had 2 TVs, one in the bedroom and one in the small lounge area. loved it!!!! I did not experience any airplane noise. The breakfast buffet is better than you may get in other 3 star hotels. There are fresh pastries, made to order omelette station, fresh fruits, yoghurt, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, hashbrowns, toast, fruit juices and ice tea. All very good. The hotel bar and restaurant are also quite good. The service could improve a touch but they were pleasant enough, the food was actually quite good. I became little addicted to the hot wings with blue cheese sauce.

I had an issue the day I was supposed to check out, where the states I was planning to continue on to were under mud slides, floods and fire. The front desk staff helped me but allowing me to use their phone for free and were able to secure another last minute night for me at the hotel. I really felt they did a great job with that, so thank you to them for that.

So, to the important stuff that I am sure you were more interested in, how to get around for next to nothing from the hotel to downtown and other tourist areas in MA. The hotel will let you use the free shuttle to the airport and get off at Terminal A. From terminal A get on the Silverline to downtown. The Silverline FROM the airport to downtown is free! wont take you longer than 30 mins for the whole trip (so be patient and accept it will take a little while but hey its free right?). On your way back to the hotel, you will need to pay for the Silverline as from downtown TO the airport is not free. Once at the airport, call the hotel for a pick up. Bam! The hotel is situated a short walk to a soccer park, and across the park is the bus/train terminal so all places as well as all the trains. Trains to downtown Boston are active 7 days a week, however, trains to elsewhere in MA (outside downtown) shut down during the weekend. BUT never fear, they have replacement shuttles which are FREE. The only time you will need to pay is if you have to transit at another station. But its not expensive.

My overall recommendation is that if you are having a short stay in Boston, this is a good option. Definitely will stay again. And dont forget to see my photos of the bedroom suite!!

Room Tip: its a quiet area most rooms will be fine.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank worldholidayaddict

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in Boston and at the hotel. I love the pictures you took and yes you can get around Boston for free if you take the right route. A few places offer shuttle busses that are free in Boston. Hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

When a loyal Embassy Suites customer books a room at this property, there should be a warning to inform them that there is no free alcohol at the evening happy hour! I can't really blame the hotel, though, it is Massachusetts law.

Depending on your preference and travel plans, you could really like or really hate this hotel's location. It is very near the Logan Airport, but walking would be difficult. You can, however, easily walk to the rental car building from the hotel in about 2 minutes. Once there, you can use the free airport busses. The hotel shuttle is also available and runs 24 hours. During daylight hours, the airport subway stop on the blue line is also a short walk, but I would not plan to do that one at night.

Inside, this hotel was very typical of an Embassy Suites.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Yes the state law on alcohol is a downer for our property. However I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Unfortunately our mobile phone provider failed to give us service in the USA on our arrival at Boston Airport, this left us with a problem of how to contact the hotel to get their courtesy bus to collect us. We tried the hotel free-phones located at Terminal E but they also failed to work! Making our way to Terminal C to check our luggage in for our United flight the following morning (something it transpired we were not able to do, things were not going well at this point!) we noticed a hotel information desk and they very kindly rang the Embassy Suites for us. Telephone number for the shuttle bus, should your phone work, 617 567 5000. By the time we had arrived at the designated collection point the bus was waiting for us. It is a very short drive to the hotel but I doubt if you would want to walk it. The location is ideal for an airport hotel but I'm not sure that I would want to stay in that area if I was on vacation in Boston.

On check in we were asked for a credit card number to hold against damage to our room. We are not keen to offer our credit card for this purpose so asked if they would accept cash instead. We we're asked for $25 which would be returned the following morning at check out. Why don't we give our credit card details? Some hotels actually take money from the account to hold as a bond, if you are touring around as we were, these 'bonds' can build up. Also you are not guaranteed the same rate of exchange when the bond, which can take up to seven working days to be credited to your account, is returned.

The receptionist pointed out an area where complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee as well as snacks were being served until 7.30 p.m. We used the complimentary business suite to check in on-line and print our boarding cards for the following day. There is a charge for wi-fi in your room about $9.99 per day, this charge is not clear on the hotel web site.

Finally having had something to eat from the complimentary buffet and made use of the Business Centre we made our way to our suite on the 3rd floor. The peach coloured corridor brought back memories of our last trip to Boston seven years ago, it seems to be a popular colour for hotel passageways! Our suite was spacious and we were pleased with its amenities, it had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker with supplies, a desk with lumbar support chair, sofa (which converted into a bed I believe), easy chair and of course, a tv. The bedroom which was separated by a door, had a large tv, sufficient storage, bed side tables and an extremely comfortable, large bed. The spacious bathroom could be accessed from both the sitting room and the bedroom. It was 2 a.m. UK time so we only wanted to get some sleep. We didn't use the tv or kitchen facilities.

I suppose I would say the room was slightly dated, somewhat gloomy in appearance, mostly due to the colours used to decorate the walls, and net curtains but I understand that you don't use the same colours for hotel accommodation as you would at home. The bathroom was fine with a shower over the bath but the plug in the bath had broken. For the water to flow away we had to prise the plug out of the drain with a knife.

We were underway by 6 a.m. US time the following morning. The complimentary breakfast served from 5.30 to 9 a.m. would satisfy most diets with hot and cold offerings included individually made omelettes with your choice of filling.

Again the complimentary shuttle bus took us back to the airport. Would I stay here for a vacation? Probably not as the trip into down town Boston would be expensive by taxi. You could use the bus/train system but to connect with these you would have to use the shuttle bus back to the airport. Do you want to be doing this during your vacation? But our night at this hotel was much cheaper than the option of staying in a downtown hotel and enjoying an evening in Boston, something we would have considered if we had not been leaving on such an early flight the following day.

All in all a good airport conveniently situated hotel with shuttle bus, complimentary evening and morning food, free wifi in the business suite and good size accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feddback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I will share your feedback with the rest of the team.