Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
caribou, United States
“embassy suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

This is an extremely good value. You have a suite and breakfast is included . The rooms and the all the areas were very clean and the employees were very helpful and friendly. Also, free shuttle to and from Logan Airport.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you visit us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Overall my stay was good despite a few minor irritations. The 2-roomed accommodation was spacious and comfortable if in need of some refreshing. A television in each room was an unexpected luxury, however each lost reception on separate occasions. I asked for a quiet room and was given an inside suite which overlooks the restaurant and had no outside view but no aircraft noise was detectable. The occasional noise of rushing water from the room above was however an annoyance at times.
This is a tourist-friendly hotel despite its airport location, and the front-desk staff were unfailingly helpful in answering any query. What surprised me was that so many people staying there were on vacation visiting Boston. The city centre can be reached in 10 minutes by the frequent train service which is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel through a park and then a baseball ground - but be aware of your safety when walking through this area after dark when the baseball ground is unlit.
The evening reception is a bonus, and although alcohol is not served this is available to purchase at the nearby bar. Food in the restaurant (tried on one occasion) while quite expensive was of a good standard, and the cooked breakfast was excellent.
Definitely recommended for a comfortable, keenly-priced stay, convenient for Boston.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this review, 30 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Boston area. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our facility and hope you will consider staying with us again when visiting Boston
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

The terrific thing about this hotel is 1. its proximity to Logan airport and the free shuttle bus 2. the free shuttle bus will also take you to the "T" (subway) stop and you can get to downtown Boston in 10 minutes for $2.50 instead of $30 by cab 3. it's totally absolutely quiet 4. there is plenty of space 2 Queen beds (not double) and an extra sitting room. I traveled with my husband and 2 thirteen year olds who shared the Queen bed, so the Queen rather than the double was important for us, however, the couch in the sitting room was a pull out so that could have accommodated 1 more person.

As it turned out, after checking in my husband came down with a cold and wanted to nap. He went into the bedroom, the 3 of us relaxed in the sitting room. Having that extra room was fantastic---rather than in a regular hotel room --no need for the 3 of us to sit in the dark while he tried to nap, knowing that we were tip toe-ing around the room. Room was $195 all taxes included, includinga $35 (valet) parking fee. Free snacks were offered between 5:30 and 7 p.m. and the breakfast was hot and plentiful and included made to order omelets. For a family of 4, this was a good value, and we never heard an airplane, nor a car, nor a peep all night. Heavenly sleep after a long plane trip.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. we appriciate your kind words. Hope to see you again in the near future.
I will share your feedback with our Chef and food & beverage department manager how you enjoyed our cook to order complimentary breakfast and Managers Evening Reception.
Housatonic, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a 7 am flight out of Logan, the hotel has a shuttle and it arrived quickly in both directions. Very close to the terminals yet quiet to sleep. Nice suites, large rooms and comfortable bedding.
There is no happy hour in Mass. so no free cocktails like other Embassy hotels. We would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Krusj
Thak you for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Hope you visit us again soon.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

My stay was average but I left my jacket at the hotel and emailed the hotel to ask them to let me know how much it would cost to post my jacket back to me AND then check with me before posting it. However, they just posted it out. I had told the hotel the name of my credit card to take money off IF I agreed for it to be sent but instead they billed my friend's card for $100 without her consent (she had provided her card details to use the valet service when she visited me, the valet service was also awful). I ended up having to wire the money to my friend to refund her.
The hotel admitted no fault and treated me like crap. DON'T STAY HERE, THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER HOTELS IN BOSTON THAN THIS PLACE!

• Stayed September 2013
Elaine R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
It is to my regret to hear that we were not able to provide you with the quality service you deserved after your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop while returning your coat. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. I am wondering if you may be kind to provide me with your stay details so I may proceed to further investigation. This will allow me to address the concern accordingly. We apologize again for the confusion and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit the area. If we may be of any additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly or e-mail me at elaine.roberson@hilton.com.
Lanarkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights and thought it was excellent
Location was a bit out from the centre but good for the airport when we were leaving
Also very good for train line into the centre of the city - with a free shuttle
We took advantage of the evening reception and included breakfast

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Vancouver, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Spent the night here after a flight from the west coast on our way to a cruise. The hotel is close to the airport so it's a short shuttle ride. Enjoyed the complimentary evening snacks and beverages (but had to settle for non-alcoholic drinks as MA does not allow "free" spirits. They are available for purchase at the bar). The complimentary breakfast was great. Lots of choices including cook to order eggs & omelettes. The room was clean, although it could use an update. The furniture arrangement in the main living area looked a bit awkward but it works. The bed was very comfortable. Too tired to use the fitness room or small indoor pool but it looked good. This seemed like a pricey over night stay but appears to be typical for the Boston area. With the complimentary evening snacks and breakfast, it wasn't a bad deal. Concierge was able to arrange a shuttle to the cruise port for $10 per person.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport? Share your experiences!