Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Agoda.com
US$341
US$305
2,490 results
All reviewsevening receptionlogan airportstate lawmanagers receptionmade to order omeletst stationrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceblue linefree breakfastan early flightseparate bedroomshort walksofa bedvalet parkingbusiness center
Reviewed 10 June 2014

You could pay twice as much for a hotel room in downtown Boston, or you could stay here. The hotel shuttle bus will take you directly to the rental car center, the airport terminals, and the blue (Airport stop) line train station, which goes directly into downtown. My room was clean, spacious, and up to date. The staff were very pleasant, and there was no hunting the streets for breakfast -- throw on some clothes and head downstairs. If you are traveling with kids, there is a nice park right across the street and a small hotel pool. The park was clean, no shady characters (at 10 AM) -- a good place for a walk or run. If you want restaurants or night life nearby, you won't find that here, but it's easy to spend the day downtown, have dinner there, and head back by train.

Room Tip: There is construction being done around the hotel. If you are sensitive to sounds, bring ear plugs, keep your windows closed, and ask the staff what side of the hotel you should stay on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank denverista
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've stayed at the Embassy Suites Logan Airport several times, and the service oriented team always makes me feel welcome as I work my way back home. Not expected from an "airport" location, but certainly welcome!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I came to Boston for a quick weekend trip. This hotel was 60-70% cheaper than most of the other hotels around the center city area, so I picked it. Here's what I liked:

-free airport shuttle. Just need to give the hotel a call and shuttle will be by in 10-15 minutes.

-breakfast buffet and happy hour snacks. Especially the breakfast, nice selection of hot and cold food, and had the omelet station. Happy hour had the typical finger foods but due to some stoopid state law, no free booze like regular Embassy Suites have (not their fault...they have to abide by the rules).

-Rooms were clean and adequate. I'm a solo traveler and do not spend much time in the rooms. But the room I had was very clean, bed was comfortable, TV and all appliances worked, no complaints.

-Service. Everybody was very nice. Check-in was easy. I got there extremely early (9am) on check in day. Not only was I lucky enough to get a room, they actually let me get in on the free breakfast which was a bonus (yes, I'm kinda cheap). The concierge also explained very well how to get into town from the hotel, and gave ideas on what to do.

The hotel itself is not in the center city. To get back & forth you have a few options. You can take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, then catch the Silver line bus (its free) into downtown Boston. Or you can walk about a half mile to the Blue line train and take it into town. The walk is through a neighborhood so some people might get nervous. I did not.

Last tip, if you are impatient and don't want to wait on the hotel airport shuttle, you can take the rental car shuttle bus from the terminal (they come by every 5 minutes or so). Then from the rental car drop off you can walk to the hotel, it's a 5 minute walk if that. I did this a few times as I was going back & forth from the hotel & downtown a lot, and didn't want to aggravate the shuttle bus guy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Max C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The proximity of the hotel to the airport and the convenience of late check in and out make this an excellent place to rest between flights. I especially enjoyed the breakfast menu with a variety only matched on cruse ships. Staff made us feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Elaine R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Hotel Boston and for your kind words. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us escpecially the convenience it brought to your travels. We hope to be at your service again in the future!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great location near airport and T station. Excellent hot/cold breakfast. Nice bar/lobby area. Indoor pool. Also just a couple of miles from cruise port. Perfect for layover or extended stay. Suite with separate bedroom and mini kitchen is awesome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Elaine R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am pleased that you have chosen to stay with us.

This time of year, we get a lot of travelers who stay with us for a night and head to Black Falcon Cruise Port. All of you folks are amazing and just excited for your journey. I have to admit, I get jealous and just want to sneak in to traveler's luggage!

I do hope you have a great time during your cruise!!!