Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
US$358
US$331
US$305
2,490 results
All reviewsevening receptionlogan airportstate lawmanagers receptionmade to order omeletst stationrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceblue linefree breakfastan early flightseparate bedroomshort walksofa bedvalet parkingbusiness center
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel charged my creditcard twice. I repeatedly called the hotel and everytime they would connect me with the financial department. Apparently this does not exist, because either the line goed dead or nobody picks up the phone after waiting for nearly 10 minutes....

Bottom line over 500 dollars and 20 dollars of international calls for a single night stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maarten L
CharleneH493, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review. We’re very sorry your card was charged twice and that our billing department has been unresponsive. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area and experience the excellent level of hospitality that the Embassy Suites brand is known for. Please reach out to me personally if the charge has not yet been resolved. I can be reached via email at Charlene.hay@hilton.com

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place is in need of some TLC - it's a bit run down, and outdated.....Shuttle Drivers, Restaurant staff very nice and attentive. Breakfast is good, even had a good dinner the night before.

The rooms however, take me back a few years....they are in dire need of an update/refresh - just feels "dingy" On this particular visit one of the elevators was out of order and you can imagine how fun that was at the "prime check out time" between 8 and 9 am on a Tuesday morning. The overall look and feel of this location is a bit "off-putting" so I can't and won't recommend - I typically stay at the BOS Airport Hilton - but it was full....thinking okay another Hilton property and its an Embassy Suites- should be great :( not so much.....now I will admit that I haven't stayed in an Embassy Suites in the last 2 years, so perhaps this is the new standard...not sure??

Room Tip: Pick a low floor - so you can take the steps - Elevators seem to be an issue 3 elevators - one gets used a good bit by the housekeeping staff it would seem,as I found bed linen left behind on a couple of trips down.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jetairbear
Elaine R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Hotel, kindly accept my sincere apologies specially for the inconvenience you experienced due to one of the elevators being out of service. The Engineering and Elevator Service company were informed as soon as it went down.

I understand that the experience you had deters you from considering to stay with us in the future. But I hope you will give us another chance. Please be informed that hotel is in the plans to undergo a renovation. We hope you will reconsider.

Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I guess our experience was not the norm. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast was great, and the shuttle drivers were very helpful. However, when we checked in, we were given a king instead of the double listed on our confirmation. We were told that they were over-booked, but it's ok, because there's a sofa bed, so the room will still accommodate three people. No "sorry" or any sort of concession to the fact that we did not receive what we were confirmed for. The sofa bed was not only uncomfortable, it was gross. Cigarette burns on the cushions, food on the arms of the sofa...who would want to sleep in that?! We will not visit this hotel again, and will counsel others to avoid it based on a very unsatisfactory stay. I can overlook a lot if I feel that the human interaction rates high, but this staff would rather not be bothered.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dpg9300

It is to my regret to hear the incident you had during your recent stay. The experience you had is not at all standard. I am wondering if you may be kind to reach out to me so we can further discuss details such as date of your stay, time of check in and name or description of the agent that assisted you upon check in. Rest assured your concerns will be handled accordingly to ensure situation of this nature do not recur.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. You may e-mail me at elaine.roberson@hilton.com.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed two nights prior and two nights following an organized tour that started in Boston. The hotel is typical Embassy Suites, which is a good thing. We had a suite on the premium floor, spacious, clean, and comfortable. No complaints about anything. Breakfast was excellent, including a grill with cooked-to-order omelets and eggs and a full selection of other items. There is 24-hour complementary shuttle service from the hotel to each terminal at Logan and to the Airport "T" station. It's also a short walk through a park (well-lit and populated, even in the evening) and across or around a soccer field to the "T" station, and a short ride to downtown Boston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tmccaleb
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Hotel Boston and for your kind words. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us escpecially the convenience it brought to your travels. We hope to be at your service again in the future!

Your in Hospitality

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Can't say enough good things about this hotel ! The beds were very comfortable, the convenience to Boston Logan Airport is a plus (I only had to wait for about 5 minutes for the courtesy shuttle to pick me up at the airport after I called them), and they have probably the best breakfast buffet I've ever had. Being an all-suite hotel, the rooms are very spacious and feel more like an apartment. Along with the all-you-can-eat breakfasts, the computers in the business center are also complementary. It's located right next door to the airport car rental facility, so I saved a day of car rental fees (or hotel car parking charges) by waiting until the following morning and walking over to pick up my car. Despite the proximity to the airport, the rooms are well-soundproofed as I didn't hear any noise the entire time I was there. The only downside is that you can't walk to any of the famous Boston sites since the location isn't downtown near Quincy Marketplace, Fenway Park, etc.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 9th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RoyalsFan60
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for the kind words! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our extensive complimentary breakfast and our spacious suites. We appreciate all types of feedback, but especially enjoy leaving our guests with a memorable experience.

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Boston!

Sincerely