Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
US$323
US$253
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
Official Website
US$339
US$277
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$252
US$223
US$182
  • Bar/Lounge
US$297
US$252
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$242
  • Restaurant
All reviewsuss constitutionbunker hillthe north endfreedom trailtd gardenold ironsideszakim bridgefront deskshort walknavy yardwalk across the bridgeboston harborpaul reveresmall kitchenone bedroom suitemuseum of sciencefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Whenever we travel with family we stay here. All Marriott properties are very good but this hotel is the absolute best we have stayed with. The staff go out of their way to accommodate guest needs. It is very well kept and clean. We see supervisory staff inspecting the hotel daily. Food offered is excellent and well stocked. The location, on the Freedom Trail, is perfect...as well as being a ten minute walk from TD Garden and Boston's Green and Orange subway lines and the north commuter rail station. The Museum of Science is fifteen minutes away and the North End about twenty minutes away. If visiting with family...stay here!

Room Tip: No bad rooms. Even those facing the city are quiet. Marriott Rewards Gold and higher can usually get a free upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Teach68_13
ResidenceInnTudorWhf, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

What a wonderful review! Our staff will be happy to read your kind words. It is always a pleasure to see you at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf and we are thrilled to learn that we have become your hotel of choice while visiting with family. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel had a 50s vibe to it, which was unique. The elevators seemed a bit sketchy, the would sometimes wobble and the doors would sometimes take a while to open also there was no 13th or 14th floor which I found funny. My room also had a great view of the hotel across the alley which didn't matter to me. The room service staff was fast and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KirbCom
ResidenceInnTudorWhf, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. While we are glad to see that you enjoyed your time here in Boston, it seems that our hotel is not the correct hotel for your review. We do hope that we will someday have the opportunity to welcome you to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

There were quite a few great things about this hotel. The harbor location is excellent - a city tour bus pick up point is 5 minutes away on foot, MIT is 25 minutes away on foot, we went to an outstanding show at the Garden just across the river, and there is a wonderful restaurants street just across the river (a portion at La Famiglia Giorgio's could feed a small army).

All the staff were very friendly. And the hotel has lots of added bonuses, such as a good breakfast, delicious free snacks, access to a coin operated laundry room, free wifi, a nice and clean pool. The room was exceptionally spacious. The quality of sleep was excellent, even though our room overlooked the bridge. Overall, a perfect place, especially for an extended stay

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed such a pleasant experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf. Thank you for sharing your review, as we're glad to read that our central location worked out so well and that you enjoyed so many wonderful attractions and restaurants during your visit. We hope that you'll think of us again the next time you plan another stay in Boston.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here on Sunday night for an event at TD Bank Garden. There were two things that compelled me to give this hotel a 5-star rating:

1) Location. There are two major location benefits to this hotel. First, it was incredibly easy to get to and leave from. I was coming down I-93 and it's about two turns off from there, maybe 1-mile or 1.5-miles from the exit? The valet is a little confusing in that I was uncertain of where to put my car when I got there. It isn't clearly marked and it is a narrow and busy area in front of the hotel. You actually pull directly up in front of the hotel in front of the main entrance. I had no idea where to go until the valet, obviously aware of my confusion, directed me in. The second benefit is that it is about a 5-minute walk to Boston Garden and there is a pathway along the Charles they told us about that didn't even require us to cross any roads. It literally put us right at the south entrance to the arena.

2) Staff. The staff was absolutely wonderful at this hotel. Boston tends to have less hospitable staff at hotels (in my experiences) but here everyone from the valet to the front desk to housekeeping and maintenance were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Quick story: I left my tickets in my car so I called the front desk and asked if someone from the valet could grab them when they brought the next car down. About 10-minutes later the front desk called back to the room and told me that the valet had found the tickets but also noticed my sunglasses in the car and had called the front desk to call and ask me if I also wanted my sunglasses. While I didn't I was very impressed that the valet and front desk would go through the effort to ensure I didn't want them since it was still early evening. The front desk called back about 5-minutes later to let me know that the tickets were now there and I could pick them up on my way to the event

I would rather stay at a lower quality hotel with a great staff than a high quality hotel with a terrible staff. This Residence Inn offers both in equally high quality which can be a surprisingly tough package deal to find!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank butterfieldmk

Your glowing review for the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf is greatly appreciated. We are delighted to read your gracious praise for our staff members and look forward to sharing your comments with our team so they know just how much their efforts were appreciated. While we are truly pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond, we do regret any confusion with our valet parking. We hope any inconveniences were minimal and that you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Started out a little bumpy at check-in. It was all resolved and then we went to our room and there was a leak from the sprinkler and was moved to a new room. This was the bumpy start.
The remainder of the 9 day stay was very good. The room was nice and had everything we needed. Asked for a hair dryer and it was delivered, as was the extra blanket.
The location is within walking distance to pretty much everywhere. The views are so nice and the deck outside to have breakfast is so peaceful. They have a great staff and everyone was so pleasant. The breakfast staff did an amazing job. The housekeeping staff did a great job as well. If you need a taxi there is always one in front. Oh and if you want to know where the pamphlets of things to see/do it is in an area by the downstairs bathroom past the entrance to the elevator. Kind of hidden - but it is fully stocked.

Room Tip: Well we weren't in our rooms that much - we were there on vacation. We faced the USS Constitution and we didn't hear the 8am canyon. So that was either because it was quiet or we slept to sound.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bertibby

We'd first like to apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered with your initial room accommodations. We are glad that our staff was able to quickly resolve this issue and relocate you to another room to ensure that the rest of your visit was memorable. Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review for our future guests and we hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf sometime in the near future.