“Home away from Home!”

GreenLeadersGold level
West Hills ,CA
“Home away from Home!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

As always, the staff was very welcoming! All staff is always friend, helpful and always greet you with a smile! Great location and always very clean ! Easy to walk everywhere or catch the T. Close to shopping, museums, Charles River.Can't wait to return!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

StellaSolaris, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear Karen S,

thank you for your nice review. What an honor to be called your 'home away from home'!
It's my pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Warm regards,
Bernardo Gubert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Korean first
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I've been traveling regularly to Boson for the last two years. I originally began staying at the Courtyard at 88 Exeter because it was convenient to my client site. I have grown to appreciate two things over time: first, their location is ABSOLUTELY IDEAL to enjoy the best that Boston has to offer. You are walking distance to plenty of great restaurants and shopping with convenient access to downtown/the North End/Chinatown. The second thing has been the overwhelming hospitality of the staff. It quickly felt like a second home which has been my major reason for selecting this Marriott property over any other.

Paul MacCready - Platinum Elite

Room Tip: I like 804 because it has a window seat upon which I can place my bags.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr. MacCready,

thank you for your warm words, it's always a pleasure to welcome you again! I'm glad to hear that our staff is one of your main reasons to stay with us every time you visit Boston, that is a big compliment for us.

Please let me know when you come back so we can reserve an 04 room for you!

Warm regards,
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stay at this hotel a few times a month when I am in Boston for work. I found their services to be outstanding. The location of this hotel is perfect. It's within walking distance of everything. The cost is usually lower than hotels that are within a block or two away. I never complete reviews or surveys but you really can't find a better hotel for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear 225Jose,

thank you for this nice review! We always try to offer our guests competitive prices and I'm glad to see that you agree with us. We would like to thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Kind regards,
Philly
Reviewed 16 October 2013

As a multi-year Platinum member of the Marriott Rearwards program, the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square is a perfect example of what I have grown to expect out of top performing hotel service. This facility is conveniently located to many attractions and downtown venues. As an added bonus it is also a building with historical significance coupled with modern amenities, a picture perfect example of “Bostonian Charm”.

My expectations of hotel service are high and this property exceeds all expectations. Bernardo is one of the most hospitable General Managers I have run into in my 18+ years of corporate travel; he greets every guest as if they are in his home. This type of treatment is present in the rest of the staff as well. It is nice to have a “home on the road” when you travel as much as I do and I certainly have that experience with every stay at this property. Not only does Bernardo greet me, and all of the guests dining in the hotel for breakfast, but Chef Carlos makes it a point to be seen as the smiling face behind the foodservice operations.

The Courtyard at Copley is a prime example of why I am a true loyalist to the Marriott brand, year over year, above any other brand out there. Consistency, hospitality, cleanliness and professionalism with a personal touch are they hallmark of Marriott and are demonstrated every day at the Courtyard Copley. Keep up the excellent work Bernardo; you have a guest for life.

Room Tip: Ask for the top corner room, great view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
los angeles
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I try to stay at this Marriott whenever I'm in Boston. The location can't be beat - right in Copley Square, accessible to the subway, shopping, theaters, the Gardens, the Commons, etc. The hotel staff is always friendly and helpful. Same with the bell staff/valets. Fast check-in. The rooms are on the smaller side, but the bathroom is big. For me, a smaller room doesn't matter if it is close to everything and has staff who appreciate tourists. Like all Boston hotel, price varies with what's going on in the city.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff is very helpful particularly in suggesting restaurants.....and then made the reservation immediately knowing it was a holiday weekend. We appreciated the desk clerk's expertise regardin the "T" and how to get us around the city.

Room Tip: Because the hotel is in the heart of the city.....which is why we chose it, it is better to ask for...
Green Features: We took advantage of the Green coupon and received extra points for not having our linens changed daily. Great idea!!
wyckoff
Reviewed 14 October 2013

convenient, clean, pleasant hotel convenient to our daughter's apartment and everything in boston. staff is accommodating. valet parking is quick and easy. will return for sure as our travel plans bring us to boston.