“Outstanding Service By GM and Hotel Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #6 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Service By GM and Hotel Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

First off this Marriott a great place to stay in Boston if you are on business or vacationing. The location is great, the rooms are great and more importantly the staff is amazing.

I stayed at this hotel recently and had left without knowing that I was missing my car keys. I had checked out and taken a cab to work when realized that my keys were missing. After retracing my steps to no avail, I decided to call the hotel and speak with the general manager Bernardo Guhert. Bernardo personally welcomed me to the hotel upon my check-in and proceeded to learn my name and made you feel incredibly welcome. I called Bernardo as he gave me his direct line the night before and asked if his team found any keys. He then personally checked my room and found the keys. Literally 5 minutes later he called me to let me know that he had the keys, and told me that he would have a car service bring them to my work location. I was totally blown away by this service and feel the need to let my fellow Tripadvisor users know of this outstanding service.

The hotel provided me the best service from top to bottom of any hotel that I have stayed at recently, and I travel a lot for business.

Keep up the amazing work.
Al

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Hello,

First of all i want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay we us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon! I am so glad Bernardo was able to find your keys and in such a timely fashion.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

My wife and I stayed there just after Xmas for 10 days. We found it to be located in a lovely part of the city, surounded by numerous retail outlets and excellent restaraunts. Being only a short distance from Back Bay station we found it ideally located for travel to various parts of the city on the T. The hotel itself catered for all our needs while we were there. The restaraunt offered a wide variety of dishes and were helpful in accommodating my wife, who has some food allergies. We found the staff to be very helpful and curtious, going above and beyond to ensure our stay was an enjoyable and memorable one. They were most helpful in advising on and arranging excursions so that we could take in all that Boston had to offer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city, be it either for a brief stop over or a prolonged holiday. We left Boston with fond memories and will definitely be returning in the near future.

• Stayed January 2014
Hello,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! we hope to see you next year during the holidays or hopefully sooner!
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stay in Boston for business travel often and this is one of best hotel staffs i have had the pleasure of interacting with in recent years. I would certainly recommend staying at this location. Call Caitlyn Woodbine the sales and marketing manager she is great to work with.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel each and every week.
east orange new jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Even though I was only here for one night, it was a good one. The front desk girls gave me a place on Newbury to enjoy a nice dinner,and met all my transportation needs. I don't go to this area very often, but ill be sure to recommend.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Hello,

Even though it may have been a short stay we are glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
East Windsor, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have read great things about the Courtyard, but have never been able to get a reasonable rate to see for myself. I finally had the opportunity to see what all the rave was about. This is not your standard Courtyard, it is a boutique hotel with the Courtyard name out front. The room was very comfortable and the standard room size for Boston. I had a corner room overlooking the Library on the 10th floor. With the short hallway between the bathroom and the actual room it had a larger room feel. The staff was wonderful, every time I walked in or out someone was saying hello. You just don't get that friendliness at the Marriott across the street where I usually stay! The location is perfect as it is within walking distance to the Prudential Center as well as all the restaurants on Boylston Street. As with just about any hotel there are drawbacks, with only 1 elevator there are limited times you might have to wait a few minutes. The temperature control in the room never really worked. They said the system was either air or heat and you could not switch between. Luckily the windows open for some fresh air. And one morning the heat did not even work. Not sure if they can resolve. Overall a wonderful stay and will return if I can get another great rate!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
88ExeterTeam, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 22 March 2016
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted to hear your stay with us was so enjoyable. We hope to host your stay in Boston again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Due to an impending snow storm in the Massachusetts Metro West Area, our Training Department had to make a last minute "plan B" for a group of sales reps who were in town for a week long training. The Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square was very accommodating with our requests at such short notice. The location is ideal for shopping, restaurants, bars, and access to highways. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely keep the Courtyard in mind for future business events in Boston!

Hello Lindsay,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad your team enjoyed their stay! We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Staten Island, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great location with plenty to do and easy to get around. Staff was exceptionally helpful and nice. We stayed here while looking at colleges in Boston. Valet service is available but the parking garage is right across the street.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KathyB629
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to Boston. We hope to see you soon!