“Solid value in a great location”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #8 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My room was quite large with two queen beds, flat screen TV, ample desk area to work at. The room was very clean as was the bathroom which was quite large with a nice shower (no tub). The location can't be beat and the staff is friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We certainly pride ourselves on our location and the size of our guest rooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent experience
Entire Staff very friendly & eager to please.
Annette at the front desk was a star - helped me complete a very busy afternoon of work.
Nice, quite atmosphere - much more low key than convention hotel.
Even the ride to the airport was pleasant.
Great people!

Room Tip: upper floors very quiet good for getting work done
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello ML,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and especially your experience with Annette. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

After working on another project in another area of the country and staying in a full service hotel I am so glad to be back to the Courtyard in Copley Square. The same wonderful staff and service take care of my preferences.

Room Tip: the corner rooms are the best but overall they are all very nice

Hello Kathy,

We are also so glad you are back! We look forward to welcoming you back each and every visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

From my first call to the hotel I could tell this was the place to stay. The staff and management are there to make your stay a great experience. The rooms are large and the location is incredible! The surrounding area has many restuarants and retail shops........so easy to keep busy. We also used the hotel for airport pick up/return as we had a large party......the arrangement was perfect! We will definitely stay here again......to all the staff thanks for a great stay and Boston Strong!!

Room Tip: The rooms are large and have plenty of counter and desk space.
Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Norma W

Hello Norma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The management and staff are what make this boutique Marriott Courtyard an exceptional experience. They are dedicated to providing a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere. The rooms are large and clean with amenities very acceptable to any travel needs. The bonus location in Copley Square is safe and accessible to shopping and excellent restaurants. I have stayed here numerous times and highly recommend this hotel over any other chain or location in Boston. General Manager Bernardo Gubert and Sales and Marketing Manager Caitlyn Woodbine are wonderful to work with, a pleasure to interact with and the staff dedicated to customer service. In a city of many choices, this offers the best for business or pleasure.
This is how a hotel should be run. J D

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy that you enjoy coming to the hotel every week. We look forward to welcoming you each and every time you check-in.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

First off this Marriott a great place to stay in Boston if you are on business or vacationing. The location is great, the rooms are great and more importantly the staff is amazing.

I stayed at this hotel recently and had left without knowing that I was missing my car keys. I had checked out and taken a cab to work when realized that my keys were missing. After retracing my steps to no avail, I decided to call the hotel and speak with the general manager Bernardo Guhert. Bernardo personally welcomed me to the hotel upon my check-in and proceeded to learn my name and made you feel incredibly welcome. I called Bernardo as he gave me his direct line the night before and asked if his team found any keys. He then personally checked my room and found the keys. Literally 5 minutes later he called me to let me know that he had the keys, and told me that he would have a car service bring them to my work location. I was totally blown away by this service and feel the need to let my fellow Tripadvisor users know of this outstanding service.

The hotel provided me the best service from top to bottom of any hotel that I have stayed at recently, and I travel a lot for business.

Keep up the amazing work.
Al

Hello,

First of all i want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay we us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon! I am so glad Bernardo was able to find your keys and in such a timely fashion.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

My wife and I stayed there just after Xmas for 10 days. We found it to be located in a lovely part of the city, surounded by numerous retail outlets and excellent restaraunts. Being only a short distance from Back Bay station we found it ideally located for travel to various parts of the city on the T. The hotel itself catered for all our needs while we were there. The restaraunt offered a wide variety of dishes and were helpful in accommodating my wife, who has some food allergies. We found the staff to be very helpful and curtious, going above and beyond to ensure our stay was an enjoyable and memorable one. They were most helpful in advising on and arranging excursions so that we could take in all that Boston had to offer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city, be it either for a brief stop over or a prolonged holiday. We left Boston with fond memories and will definitely be returning in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hello,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! we hope to see you next year during the holidays or hopefully sooner!