“Always welcoming!”

Ranked #7 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
“Always welcoming!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We chose to stay at the Courtyard once again for the Boston Marathon because of last year's welcoming reception by the staff. They did not disappoint us. Even though we were ready to check in very early, our room was ready and waiting for us! Whether you are a runner or a family member of a runner, you are made to feel welcomed. The Courtyard exemplifies the spirit of Boston which is why we will return for as long as we have a runner! Thank you Bernardo and Staff, for your hospitality. See you next April!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lazaru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Korean first
Falmouth, Maine
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is our second time staying here for the Boston Marathon and we will continue to stay here for future marathons. The staff is amazing and so very helpful. There are always smiling faces in the lobby and at the front desk. Great location too. HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed April 2014
BernardoGubert1, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hello Kimberly,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard! We look forward to Marathon Monday every year, it is a very special day. We will see you next year!
Lexington KY
Reviewed 20 April 2014

During my recent stay I became very ill. The staff members were attentive and very accommodating. Brining me sprite and Gatorade at know charge. Also the hotel had a great location and very clean. I will stay here again when I am in Boston.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank KYGuy2
88ExeterTeam, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 22 March 2016
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted to hear your stay with us was so enjoyable. We hope to host your stay in Boston again soon!
Montpelier, Vermont
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here this past Saturday night. Check-in couldn't have been handled more efficiently. The room although not spacious, was more than adequate, the bedding totally up to Marriott standards, and the room smelled fresh and was immaculate. Every staff member I came into contact with was courteous, friendly, and professional, and went out of their way to accommodate all requests with a smile. I travel a lot for business as I am in the hospitality industry, and was very impressed with this quiet, yet well located Courtyard in the heart of Boston. I was glad to be here rather than at the busy, huge Marriott across the street.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Linda,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Com visit us again sometime soon.
Cheshire, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The historic hotel is centrally located very close to the Prudential Center. It is a 1/2 block from Boyleston. Across the street is a parking garage so it very convenient. The room was clean, quiet and really big! A nice buffet was available for breakfast. The staff was warm, friendly, and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

Green Features: The have the usual environmentally-friendly practices.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sam V
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
Leland, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square from April 11-14. I arrived earlier than the other 2 women in my party but I was able to check in early - about noon! The room was HUGE!! (Room 807- facing Exeter Street). Since there were 3 of us I asked for a roll-away and it was delivered within a very short time. So in the room there were 2 queen-size beds and a rollaway and there was still plenty of room for the 3 of us to move around. There was a huge wonderful window seat overlooking Exeter Street. I had a difficult time getting the heat to come on, but once I reported it someone was there to remedy the situation.

The front desk staff was great. I'm sorry I don't remember anyone's name, but each was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our touristy questions.

The hotel is very close to Newbury Street, Huntington Ave and Boylston Street so it was definitely within walking distance to restaurants, shops and the T. The full service Marriott Hotel and the Copley Place Mall is right across the street from the Courtyard. I'd stay here again if I get the chance.

Room Tip: Room 807 faces Exeter Street. It is a HUGE room - 2 queens and a rollaway can fit comfortably. The...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy you stayed with us at the Courtyard Copley Square Hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Red Hook, NY
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed at the Marriot Exeter Courtyard on a Sunday evening this week. We were greeted well by everyone working there that day, and the next morning. What a pleasant, comfortable place to day.
There was one minor problem the heat in the room conked out when we came back from dinner. After trying to fix it, we were moved to another room without delay. This was an example of a fine professional attitude on the part of the night time staff.
Once again the Exeter 88 did us well.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Copley Square Hotel! I will be sure to thank the night staff for their service. We hope you return soon!