“Location-Location-Location”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #8 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A group of us stayed 4 nights and had a great time. We came out to watch the Red Sox and enjoy the historic city of Boston... The location was perfect for what we wanted ... Fenway is a short 10 minute walk away and the hotel was just a half block off historic Boylston Street which kept us busy every night...We jogged along the historic Charles River in the morning which is less than 10 blocks away..
The Staff was very freindly and helpful and they all went out of their way to make you feel welcomed...Rooms were spacious and the noise was limited at night... I would highly recommend this hotel ..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daren O
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Boston Copley Square

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel was the perfect choice for my 3 night stay in Boston over Memorial Day weekend. I stay at Marriott hotels whenever I can, but I prefer the smaller Courtyard's to their larger size convention hotels. Easy in and easy out, close to Boylston Street and it's fantastic restaurants and shopping, spacious comfortable rooms, and friendly, knowledgeable staff; what more can one ask for? They have a nice collection of coffee table books in the lounge, one of which was about Boston's South Shore, where I was traveling next. I took it to my room and perused it over my stay. It turned out to be very informative and made my trip to the South Shore more enjoyable.
I only ate breakfast once in the hotel. I was actually 10 minutes past the close of the buffet and the breakfast hours, but the waitress and chef were very gracious and allowed me to order from the menu. The chef prepared a delicious bacon and cheese omelet, and the waitress prepared a fresh waffle for me in the buffet area. The waitress was kind and polite and never made me feel like I was putting her out for serving me after hours. Every employee that I encountered had the same attitude; helpful, accommodating, friendly, polite, and clearly well trained in the "Marriott" way. The only suggestions I have would be to put safes in the rooms, which I was surprised they didn't have, put the full length mirror on the outside of the closet door instead of the back of the bathroom door (it gets fogged up and you can only stand 12 inches away from it) and put more light over the "closet", which was actually a free standing cabinet. I will stay here again the next time I visit Boston.

Room Tip: They first gave me room #201 which is directly above the lobby and front entrance. Although it was...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank drlisas

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your recommendations and will pass these along. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is a black away from Copley Place but on a quiet side street. It was very clean and comfortable and provided all the basics. The staff are super efficient. I will definitely look into it for future stays in Boston

1  Thank Luisa S
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hello Luisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed 7 nights, the hotel is very close to the restaurant area and Newbury posh shopping street. Its is also very close to the Prudential center, Walking distance to the T station of Copley Square. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very strategic location to move around with public transport. We were on the 9th floor and it was very quiet.

Room Tip: ask for a bay window room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGrazia13_13

Hello,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Copley Square Hotel. We do have a great location and we are so glad you were able to enjoy it! We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I just spent 3 days at the Courtyard Copley Square. What a great hotel! It's perfectly situated - just a short walk to Newbury Street and the Public Gardens. The staff is terrific - super friendly and very responsive to all of our requests. The room was very comfortable and super clean. Also, it was very quiet! The buffet breakfast was very nice with a wide assortment, including a waffle-maker! The service in the breakfast room was excellent. After seeing that we were tea drinkers on the first morning, the waiter had our tea ready for us the next two mornings as soon as we walked in! Bernardo, the property's general manager, actually greets all of the guests at breakfast. When I asked where I could buy a New York Times in the area, he sent a staff member immediately to get one for me, and the next two mornings, a Times was delivered to the room! We have stayed in the finest hotels around the world and have never received such personalized service. We can't recommend the Courtyard Copley Square enough.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor which gave us a lovely view. We were in an 03 room, very quiet.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is my go to hotel in Boston !
Great location , close to everything!
But what makes even better is the staff! Everyone is always so welcoming and greet me by name!
Rooms nice and Clean!
Can't wait to return!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hello Karen,

Thank you for leaving a review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great stay for local conventions. Within walking distance to the convention area and several restaurant options for evening meetings. Good, clean room in a great old building with character! Very attentive and friendly staff. I will be booking there again for any future trips to Boston.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!