“Great Location”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #7 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was in town over 4th of July weekend. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my room because I was expecting something less... although the rooms were small they were well appointed and very comfortable. Hotel is renovated and the history behind the building made it quite interesting as I love historic buildings. Check in was smooth and receptionist was very efficient. I LOVED the fact that it was so close to many restaurants and we didn't have to drive around. Lots of night life in the area. Parking was expensive at a lot across the street $40 a night. Other than that, would definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Boston Copley Square

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed for 6 days at this hotel on vacation. The location is the best surrounded by great shopping and restaurants.

The hotel is very very clean, quite and up to date. The staff and management truly ttys and secedes in making you feel like your at home. They provide Washer/Dryers for guess use and even provide laundry detergent and dryer sheets for free to their guest. They are knowable about their town and will give you the best advise on where to go and what to do.

I will be happy to stay there again and would highly recommend anyone to stay there.

Please tell them Lee from Sarasota sent you

Room Tip: If your travel with kids, get the room with the sitting room as the hide a bed is very comfortable

Hello Lee,

Thank you so much for the great recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 delightful nights at this hotel. What a great location - we walked just about everywhere. Our spacious room was amazingly quiet, given that you are right in the center of the city. Every morning I enjoyed delicious free coffee in the hotel lobby, along with a friendly greeting from the staff. My only complaint is that it would have been nice to have breakfast included. However, a huge Shaw's is directly across the street, with every fresh foodbar choice you could hope for. Not to mention all the restaurants of Newbury Street, etc. just a block or two away.

Stayed: July 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for 2 nights recently. Hotel is in a great location for visiting Boston. Rooms are fine -standard size but definitely adequate. Great for a weekend visit. Staff are extremely friendly and this makes it a home away from home. Didn't eat in as numerous restaurants nearby. Would certainly recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pat H

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was fortunate enough to be sent to this hotel when the hotel I usually stay at was sold out. The staff was very accommodating and I don't even know when I was checked into a hotel by the General Manager. Both Bernardo (General Manager) and the Front Office Manager was ready at the desk to take on all guests. They recommended a great restaurant not even 2 blocks away where we could sit and have a productive business dinner. The hotel was clean and comfortable and is located in a historic building that was built in 1890. What a great conversion as the hotel had everything you would need for a comfortable but productive stay. Thank you Team Courtyard at Copley...I'll be sure to check here whenever in Boston.

Room Tip: Every room seems to have a view of the city...a great city to just open the blinds and look at...The...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry C

Hello Jerry,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My two adult children, husband and I stayed one night at the Courtyard by Marriott, Boston Copley Square. We've just moved to Rhode Island from the West Coast and wanted to see some of Boston. Check-in was a breeze - Suzanne was very nice and when she found that the room we had reserved wasn't available (a room with two queens), she put us in two rooms with kings that were close to each other and on the same floor. This wasn't a problem for us whereas our kids are grown. The room rate stayed the same. All of the staff members that we encountered were super friendly, helpful and professional.

The rooms were very clean and had comfy beds. The temp was freezing and the thermostat was a little old and difficult to operate. We finally figured out how to turn it off and that worked to warm the room up. I like a cool room, but this was frigid! The bathrooms were big and also spotless, with nice, new towels.

The hotel is very convenient to shopping and historical landmarks. We walked to Newbury Street and found several high end shops and yummy restaurants. The Public Gardens were about 5 blocks away and well worth the stroll. Just beyond that is the Boston Commons, where we found the Freedom Trail.

When we returned to the hotel in the early evening, we were greeted by a staff member, offering a tasting of local wines. There was also cheese, crackers and fruit.

My only complaint would be that the one elevator was a bit slow... otherwise, our stay was seamless and pretty much great!

2  Thank Trekgurl

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Copley Square Hotel. I am sorry for the delay in elevator service and I am sorry no one told you that there are two elevators in the lobby. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I travel a great deal for work and for pleasure. The staff at the hotel was as helpful and friendly as I have experienced in quite sometime. From the front desk, to the valets, and the maid staff were awesome! The bed was more comfortable then most hotels. The price per night was high but thats to be expected in the summer in such a great town as Boston! Great location in the Back Bay section of beantown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hello Rick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!