“Just great”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #7 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the third time I have stayed at this hotel for business over the last year. I enjoy the historic feel of the building (not old or shabby, just historic), over the Marriott a couple of hundred yards away in the mall.

The rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable. Wifi is quite good, we were able to FaceTime with very little skipping. Breakfast is probably the best of the Courtyard's in which I have stayed recently. The oatmeal is good, which is huge step up from the "barely editable" usual for Courtyard.

Location is great. Back Bay is very interesting with lots of shopping and amazing food of all kinds. The subway is just a short walk away, and Uber was quick each time due to a lot of cars in the area.

My daughter was able to travel with me this trip, and she had a little lovey (stuffed animal) with her, that was inevitably on the floor each morning. Each afternoon when we returned to our tidied up room, her lovey was carefully placed on her pillows on her bed. Took the housekeeper all of 5 seconds to do that little act, but it was demonstrative of someone that took pride in their work and cared about how the room felt. I really appreciated it. My daughter noticed and enjoyed that someone else was watching out for her, even if only a little.

I will be back, 3 or so times a year, and will continue to stay here, even if I do not have any stuffed animals with me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Xnuiem
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoy all of your stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We have stayed at the property many times. The property is always kept very nice and has a very professional staff. We often stay here and walk to Fenway park which is only a 15 minute walk. The restaurants in the area are fantastic. The hotel is located right next to two shopping malls and a grocery store as well. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark P

Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I booked this hotel for a quick business trip in Boston back in February and really enjoyed the location. It is close to shopping and grocery stores so you don't have to go out to dinner if you want to bring back something healthy. The room was really nice and clean and the staff was fantastic as well. It's a couple of blocks off the T stop as well so it made for easy access from the airport if you are willing to take the train.

TV reception was not great and the selection of channels was average at best, but being so close to downtown this was a minor issue. This hotel is close to a lot of the historical landmarks in Boston so if you have the time to explorer I would highly recommend venturing out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed here for a several days for a conference. The hotel was a little expensive but I expected that for Boston. It was in a great location, within walking distance to all major sites. The room was clean and the beds were great! I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was traveling to Boston for business and stayed at the Courtyard Copley Square. After hours of miserable travel I was warmly welcomed by the staff at this hotel. The room was SPOTLESS with a comfortable bed, great shower, and great ambiance. Breakfast was not included in the price, but was well worth it! Everything in the continental breakfast was freshly made, the wait staff kept my coffee full, and it got me off to a good start for a busy day of meetings. All in all, when I travel to Boston, business or pleasure, Courtyard by Marriot Copley Square is where I'll stay. Comfortable, affordable and you can't beat the location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
88ExeterTeam, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted to hear your stay with us was so enjoyable. We hope to host your stay in Boston again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a fantastic experience at the Courtyard and plan on staying there again the next time we are in Boston. The location is great. We literally walked everywhere we wanted to go - the Freedom Trail, shopping on Newberry and Fenway. The hotel itself is in a beautiful old and historic building and has been fully renovated. The accommodations are very clean and efficient. In addition, the staff is excellent and remarkably helpful. I went down to the front desk several times to get directions and recommendations and received everything I was looking for ( and from smiling and happy employees - thank you Bernardo and staff). Great place, I highly recommend it. Location, price, service and friendliness are hard to beat!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we are very excited you are coming back to visit us!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My first time staying at this property was great! The staff could not have been nicer, the room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The location was so close to area restaurants and shops that I easily walked to some great spots that were reccommended by the front desk. This will be my hotel each time I stay in Boston for work.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business