Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center
US$358
US$331
US$305
1,293 results
All reviewsmedical centermass aveshuttle servicefree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastdana farbernice hotelairport shuttleparking garagefront desk staffthe breakfast areanortheastern universitystaying at this hotellight sleepersouth stationstreet noisesouth end
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stay exclusively at Hampton Inn's if they are where we are going. This hotel is centrally located in a great part of Boston with convenient access to everything great about Boston. The hotel itself is very clean and modern and well maintained.

Unfortunately the breakfast was terrible. I know it comes with the room but come on. We've had much better at most other Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. The hot food was cold and the cold food was hot.

All parking is a walk from the hotel with no handicap parking on site. While there is handicap spaces in the parking garage everyone must go to, it is very inconvenient for those needing accommodation. When returning late in the evening there is no sign of any security for the guests and we felt a little uneasy in the garage and walking back to the hotel.

We would return without question understanding the short comings and making plans around them. We should not have to do that however.

Surprisingly we were charged $25.00 for parking with no prior notification. This is the first Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at from coast to coast in large cities or small that charged for parking. I would not have been aggravated about the charge had I been made aware of it when I made my reservation or when I checked in. I found out about it on my bill when checking out.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor so that is all we have to go by but our room was excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank klfitzpatrick
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Booked the hotel the night before an early morning flight out of Logan. The hotel has a free airport shuttle - dropped my car in Economy parking and called for pick-up and only waited about 15 minutes. I think shuttles left hourly in the morning for the airport, but just a 10 minute ride straight through the Ted Williams tunnel. Hotel is right off 93, so easy to drive to as well. Preferred the location to some of the other airport hotel properties as it was walking distance to a number of great restaurant options - we went to a great tapas place called Toro. There is also a restaurant right next door that was open late and a convenience store right around the corner.

The room was nice sized, very clean and comfortable. Had a coffee maker, microwave - think refrigerator too. Nice little dining area as well. The people working the front desk and driving the two shuttles we took were very helpful and friendly. They offered complimentary breakfast in the morning - we left on the shuttle at 6am when breakfast started so we didn't see what they served.

Only item to note, the rooms facing South/Mass Ave Connector road might be a little noisy with the traffic. Didn't bother me, but I could see it keeping light sleepers up at times.

All in all, felt the place rated 5 stars for what I was hoping for. Will definitely go back when flying out of Logan again. I don't know if they offer park and fly rates, but there is a large parking garage right across the street that would be very convenient if they do.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing Mass Ave Connector are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David H
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Had a great stay here. The staff was very nice and accommodating, they were very helpful with questions. The breakfast was great! Also, the FREE airport shuttle was awesome! The rooms were very clean. There was free Wi-Fi. I would recommend this hotel to all and will be coming back myself.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Jagjit S
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Was great! Staff wonderful! Thanks for a great experience. Came down to see the blue man group at the charles playhouse. I will be back for a visit in the summer time. Front desk agents were awesome very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charlene F
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I gave this an "excellent" rating not because it's on par with a 5 star hotel, but for the money, it was excellent. Everyone was pleasant, professional and efficient. The room was very clean. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family