I rented a room here on a recent weekend getaway with my wife. The website listed close to the "T" which is the Boston subway. It is close, about six blocks away. However the neighborhood you walk through is terrible. There are drunks with bottles in tow in the bus stops you pass along the way. The "T" station was downright scary. We saw someone get attacked as we came back from our visit downtown. The hotel was loud. Rooms were not soundproofed and the constant ambulance sirens from the adjacent hospital kept me up and woke me up way to early. The staff was okay and the room was clean as others have indicated. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn