We stayed at this hotel for one night. We had booked a room with a king size bed online and the person at the front desk upgraded our room to a junior suite. They were extremely helpful and courteous.
There were only 2 elevators so we found ourselves having to wait prolonged periods of time for elevator. The breakfast in the morning was an amazing buffet. The seating wasn't ideal though as people were looking for seating. I believe there was more seating around the corner but no one seemed to know it was there. Parking was $25/day which I didn't know about until I got there but then again I possibly didn't look on the details of the website when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn