Free cancellation until 24/07
The Langham, Boston(Boston)
US$349
US$455
1,324 results
All reviewsmedical centershuttle servicemass avefree shuttledana farbercomplimentary breakfastnice hotelairport shuttleparking garagefront desk staffthe breakfast areanortheastern universitylight sleeperstaying at this hotelsouth stationstreet noisedunkin donuts
Reviewed 2 October 2015

The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast good but a little off putting to have plastic cutlery and paper plates . Rooms are comfy and clean . There are no facilities to eat or drink in the evening and as we were warned by the trolley bus driver it is not that safe to walk out in the evening due to a close proximity to a drug rehab clinic and homeless people sleeping all around. Once you know this you realise that's why they have a security guard on the ground floor by the exits and the doors are all opened via a hand pressed button. If you are staying in Boston to sight see this is not the place for you. If you are on business or I siting the nearby hospitals perfect .

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We love this hotel, the general outside area is shaddy but the staff and the hotel itself is beyond amazing! Rooms are fully cleaned daily and look nice, nothing is out of sorts! we have to stay for 9 days on our trips and it makes it feel like our home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2015

They offer good amenities such as the free wi-fi in guest rooms (which is really good), the complimentary shuttle service, and the complementary breakfast is great. I would definitely stay here if I go back to Boston for business.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Diego M
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Upon check in, the front desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. They answered all my questions and were extremely helpful with the surrounding attractions. The guest room was clean and spacious, as well as the bathroom. One can tell that the staff puts forth the effort to make your stay enjoyalbe and relaxing. The price is a great deal for the location. Everything is within walking distance, if walking is not your thing, there are plenty of ground transportation options available.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here during a business trip to Boston Medical Center. Upon entering the room, I was pleased with how spacious it was and pleasantly appointed. It did not take me long to learn that the night air was filled with the sound of ambulances and police. When I walked out for dinner, the street scene reminded me of images from Clockwork Orange. Apparently there is a methadone clinic down Washington Street. I felt very unsafe walking alone. The bed was hard and uncomfortable and the sirens kept me up all night. The next morning, I found earplugs had been provided in the toiletries and accessories. Had I only known! Staff are nice and it is very convenient to BMC. Go out with a group, though.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business