Loews Boston Hotel
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,794 results
All reviewsprecinct barpolice headquartersheated towel rackold police stationgreat locationcopley squarelounge areacoffee machinegood sizeloved this hotelback bay stationwithin walking distanceexcellent hotelfew blocksnewbury stexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This hotel made me feel special because it had the added air of history plus clean modern rooms with good amenities. It was a good fit for getting around the city and within walking distance of shopping, dining, and transportation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great hotel right in the heart of the city. Close walking distance to just about everything. Clean safe neighborhood. The incredible guest service is really what made me decide to write a review for the hotel. They were accommodating in every way possible from room/bed requests to restaurant recommendations and reservations. Nice rooms, luxurious beds, very clean and spacious bathrooms. Nice relaxing bar/lounge in the hotel as well.

I'll just note that I found a great rate on a room through a 3rd party site. I was a bit concerned that after making the reservation, my confirmation email seemed a bit vague in terms of bed size. I called the hotel directly to request a king size bed. When I arrived at the hotel the front desk staff assured me I had a king size bed waiting in my room with no addition charge.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our honeymoon and I must stay I have never stayed in a hotel were the staff have been so helpful. Noting was a problem to them. The room was lovely. The hotel is in a great location a 2 minute walk to train station, 5 minute walk to Boston common. And there was a lovely breakfast bar just around the corner called flour would highly recommend you try the french toast. . Fab hotel and the staff are the nicest ppl. . . They even gave us a lovely card, champagne and chocolates as it was our honeymoon. . They made us feel so welcome and we can't wait to visit again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

i was just for two nights, but the bed was very comfy .
it's great located . the staff very friendly and concierge help me a lot giving me advises for where to go as it was my first time in the city.
maybe a little bit expensive, but i can't complain either.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We recently booked a Grand King room for Parent's Weekend at our daughter's college. The room was advertised as being located on the corners of Berkley and Stuart streets with "dramatic city views of Boston" which sounded like a nice place to stay. With a AAA discount the room ran $525 a night plus taxes and parking. We arrived late in the evening, after a long drive, to find ourselves in a top floor room located under the air processing unit which sounded like a helicopter
hovering over the building. It reminded me of my stay at the Loews Coranado, when we had Blackhawk helicopters flying over our room all night while Navy Seals practiced jumps in scuba gear into the bay. We complained to the Manager that this was not the room that we had reserved, but were told there were no other rooms available. Even though they ended up discounting our room to $375 a night, it still was overpriced relative to other places in Boston. Check out our "room with a dramatic view"

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family