“Best Chowda!”

Ranked #213 of 3,295 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Boston Chowda Co catered to our office yesterday and I must say that there chowder was the best I have had. There were tons of clams and the base was perfect. Couldn't be happier! I also tried the lobster bisque which was awesome, full of lobster flavor and perfectly creamy! Our soups were served with fresh garden salad and the the softest rolls. I'll definitely be checking out one of their locations soon!!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I wish I could have a cup everyday. It was the best Chowda I have ever had. The clams were tender, the base was creamy. I loved it!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here our first night in Boston and we split the lobster pie and the chowder. The lobster pie was a bit pricey at $16, but it was worth every penny! There was a ton of lobster in it--huge pieces, it was delicious! The chowder was also so good that I ordered it the next morning for breakfast since it was cold and rainy. We would definitely visit again when we return to Boston!

1  Thank MrsC052208
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I both got the clam chowder in a bread bowl. It wasn't worth the $8 we paid for them, but they were still good. The portions were small for what you pay for which was disappointing. The staff was pretty rude too. But maybe it was because it was kind of busy during the lunch hour and they just wanted to serve people quickly. Either way it wasn't really worth it. I wish I would've got something else--or gone somewhere else--instead.

1  Thank RadTechCrys
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I decided to get a quick bite while at Quincy Market. The lady behind the counter snapped at an older couple who had asked a question and couldn't hear her response the first time. She took m money with an attitude. There were so many other options that I found myself wishing I selected a different establishment especially since the chowder I had next door at Cheers the day before was much better.

Been to Boston Chowda Co? Share your experiences!