“Great for lunch”

Ranked #268 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My family & I stopped in for lunch here after a day at the New England Aquarium. Chowder was good, not too thick & creamy - flavorful, hot & fresh. We each also had half a wrap - they were all good too. Look forward to doing it again.

1  Thank Neen813
There are newer reviews for Boston Chowda Co

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had some exceptional cream style clam chowder. Just what I was looking for when I came to visit Boston.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Every time we are in Boston, this is a must! The New England chowda in the bread bowl is absolutely amazing!

2  Thank Josh H
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Boston Chowda Co catered to our office yesterday and I must say that there chowder was the best I have had. There were tons of clams and the base was perfect. Couldn't be happier! I also tried the lobster bisque which was awesome, full of lobster flavor and perfectly creamy! Our soups were served with fresh garden salad and the the softest rolls. I'll definitely be checking out one of their locations soon!!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I wish I could have a cup everyday. It was the best Chowda I have ever had. The clams were tender, the base was creamy. I loved it!