“Nice rediscovery”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Portland, Oregon
“Nice rediscovery”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I used to work in the financial district in Boston and ate a few times at their previous location, that it used to be nearby. Completely forgot about this place, till I walked by the other day on a visit to Boston. The food is pretty good.

Not sure whether I would recommend for a proper seated dinner or lunch, but more for a quick lunch or take away dinner. Prices are a little above average for this type of food/place, but food is super fresh.

I had a cold spinach side dish that it was delicious and a chicken plate. The rice pudding for dessert was really good.

Good place to drop by for a quick meal if you are in the area.

Service was excellent. One person was from el Salvador and another from Guatemala. Very nice and charming discussing about the world cup.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aconcagua2013

Colorado Springs
“Good”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I became addicted to Doner Kebabs while living in Germany and when I found out they were in Boston I had to try one. It was good, but not nearly as good as what I was used to in Germany. The meat had very good flavor but was just a little bit on the dry side, but it was late in the day so it had probably been on the cooker for awhile. Not perfect, but I would eat it again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Pressey
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Excellent Turkish food”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

It has been my favorite places for the last 15 years. Great Turkish food and good service. Daily specials are always a good choice.

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“My "go-to" for lunch”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food is top notch, and some of the best/most moist grilled chicken Ive ever had. Love the Mediterranean salad that comes with the platters and inside the pitas. Pita sandwiches are HUGE and make for a great sit down meal with a knife and fork/ and or massive bite on the go

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“I would eat here every day if I could”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Three reasons why:

1) The food is delicious. The lamb and eggplant special are exceptional. And it's not just my opinion. Clients invariably turn down a lunch at the Meritage or Cafe Fleuri in favor of a kofte sandwich or mezze plate at Sultan's Kitchen.

2) The food is healthy. I used to think I could only be a vegetarian if I had regular access to good Indian fare. Now I believe I could do it solely on Turkish vegetarian small plates. The variety is amazing.

3) The food is cheap. Particularly for lunch, you can get out for about $10 and be really happy about it. I've paid 3x, 4x that for dinners at the fancy Cambridge places and submit that the quality and detail paid to preparation is equal if not better at Sultan's.

• Visited January 2014