“Average at best”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was recommended this place by someone I met on my trip. Unfortunately, couldn't get into the other Regina Pizza place so decided to give this a try.
Compared to other reviews, my experience doesn't compare. For me, it was a distinctly average, greasy pizza, which tasted no different from a cheap that you cook yourself from frozen. For a cheap, quick lunch you can't complain but having being told prior that this was 'the best pizza in Boston' I was very much underwhelmed.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Regina

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Would definitely have another pizza slice there if I went back to the Quincy Market. There was so much choice in there for food, but having heard so much about that Pizzeria Regina, I thought I would try it. However, because it was in a stand, I didn't have high expectations for the quality of that pizza slice. Well, it was REALLY delicious and especially unexpensive for the share. Have one to try and you won't be disappointed !!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We searched for a nice italian restaurant in the area of the Hall and did not want to walk back to Little Italy, so settled for a couple slices of fresh tomato with spinach and basil. What a great slice it was. We sat in the sunshine outside and every bite was an explosion of flavor.
Most "slice" houses don't know pizza from a hole in the ground, but this place turns them out fast and fresh with a big proper brick oven. Perfect dough - not to thin, not to thick.
You are in Boston - have chowder, beans, or pizza. Why bother lining up for pad thai when you can have a real good slice.
Nine bucks for the two of us !

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Quick, tasty stone baked pizza on the go. What's not to love?

Seriously though, the service is speedy, the selection is very good and the cost is cheap enough to have convinced me to go back a couple of times.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

In the heart of Quincy market you find this great pizza joint. Quick and easy i would definitely go back next time!