“Cheap, HUGE portions, Great Breakfast”
Review of My Diner - CLOSED

My Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Just moved to Southie a few months ago and this is our new go-to spot for breakfast. The place gets slammed so either be prepared to wait or get there early! Standard breakfast menu with all those awesome combo specials with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes. Luckily, the eggs Benedict is always the special on the menu so I always get that, but I hear everything else is great. Better than the food and the cheap prices is the staff. The girls that work there are great, super friendly and service is quick so don't waste their time!

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We both had basic breakfasts today. Coffee was served quickly and piping hot. Service was efficient and the servers seemed to know a lot of the patrons. I had REAL oatmeal with strawberries for under $5. My husband had two eggs, bacon, rye toast and home fries for $6.95. Like I said, basic but yummy. They offer take out, too.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Thanks Trip Advisor. I searched for a quick place to get a good breakfast on the way to Logan Airport. This certainly filled the bill. The French toast was massive, loaded with fresh fruit and tasty. The only place I enjoyed the French toast more was at Metro 29 Diner in Arlington VA.

It was suprisingly easy to park, get in the Diner and have a quick breakfast. Success!

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

This is a local diner. Nothing fancy but solid. Do NOT order iced tea. It will only reinforce the reason Northerners don't understand what the appeal is for iced tea in the South. But they WILL come pick you up from your hotel for free. THAT's a great value in Boston. The guys in our group loved My Diner, wives, not as much. Interesting and filling omlets.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I frequent My Diner for their 'All Day Specials' but usually for breakfast. Generally pretty steady busy but pretty good with the accurate order. I love the Spinach Feta Tomato Omelette and the Western but if I were still eating Wheat I would be all over the other items. The Gyro was tasty and had a thumbs up from my Greek associate and the the Turkey Dinner is a huge helping of Thanksgiving. You probably won't get chatted up by the servers but that's just cause it is so busy. Home fries- Ask for the extra crispy edges, really tasty.