“Cant stop raving about this resturant. Thank you Alantic Fish Co.”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,272 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

First time here but I have to compliment everyone. First thank you to Jessica for having our waitress follow my step by step instructions for my husbands surprise birthday dinner. Our waitress carla was one of the best we both ever had. I had pre ordered a doz raw oysters as he loves them and I knew he wouldnt seeing I was paying. Hes old school but after all it was his birthday. I had then pre ordered a creme brulee with a candle after dinner. We were 30 mins early for our reservation but they sat us with no problem. We each ordered a drink and said we would order appetizers in a few minutes. Out came the drinks and a few mins later, here comes his oysters. His eyes lit up and I smiled. I had scallops wrapped in bacon and they were delicious. My husbands loved the 3 different types of oysters and of course ate them all. For dinner he got the lobster thermadore which was so good, hats of the the chef. A 2lb lobster cooked in his special sause with mushrooms and topped with parmesean crusted cheese and placed back in the lobster shell. Came with asparagus and red potatoes. I ordered surf and turf with mashed and asparagus. The filet migon melted in my mouth as they cooked it perfectly the way I ordered it. The lobster tail was delish also. We were both so full I was thinkin that maybe the pre ordered desert was going to be to much. We sat for a bit , with another drink and talked for 30 mins. Carla our waitress had only been working here for 2 mos and I wanted to make sure the manager knew how extremely happy I was with her for helping to make my husbands birthday dinner one to remember. He came over and talked for quite a few minutes and she got the praise she well deserved. We then each ordered a coffee and I said to carla, maybe a desert in 5 or 10 mins. Well 10 mins later here comes his creme brulee with a candle in it and a Happy Birthday written in chocolate. I had a small taste and it was good, they topped it with raspberries and blueberries. He did finish but only because it was his favorite desert. He just raved all night about how good this place is, the service, the food etc. I didnt know when I called that they had outdoor seating but I think inside was perfect for that night. It was getting a bit warm inside for me and it was time to go anyway as we were there for 2 1/2 hrs. I paid the bill as this was my gift to him and carla did get a 25 % tip and it was well deserved. I always pay 20% and this was the first time I gave a 25% tip, she was that good folks. So to sum up the night I want to thank the resturant, carla and everyone else that helped make his night one to rememeber!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We wanted a place with great seafood and Atlantic Fish Company did not disappoint. They have a number of fresh catches that you can have cooked any way you'd like, along with two sides. I ordered the crab-encrusted haddock. It came with asparagus and truffle salted potatoes. Delicious.

My husband ordered the swordfish blackened and it melted in your mouth.

I had a voucher for a free dessert and when I presented it to the waiter, he said we could win another one (we were a party of 4) if we correctly answered a trivia question. We all love trivia, so it was fun, and we answered correctly. Our friends got the cheesecake and we ordered the peppermint ice cream pie. I loved the ice cream pie, but it was huge, and we were unable to finish it.

1  Thank stephabelle
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We shared the seafood platter appetizer which was superb. our main courses were Cioppino and halibut filet both dishes were delicious. Our waiter Chris was perfect!
Reservations are a must. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I popped in for brunch while on a weekend getaway to Boston. We were very impressed. The bread was incredible (and they use it both in the bread basket and to make the bread bowls for chowder). Matthew loved the chowder, and he said the lobster roll was good, even if it still doesn't edge out Red Hook Lobster Pound. I had the fried shrimp, and they were delicious. Tasted fresh, not frozen.

Service was prompt. We enjoyed being able to sit just inside to get the outside breeze (while hunkered in the shade). Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was a great dining experience - especially eating outside on a beautiful Boston evening. My swordfish was perfectly prepared and the wait staff was always on top of everything. It's a great place to dine.