“Great food and service!”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 3,188 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Atlantic Fish has been a favorite of both locals and tourists alike, offering classics like award-winning New England Clam Chowder and Maine Lobster to more adventurous items such as our signature Swordfish Chop. The understated and timeless decor of the restaurant immediately draws the attention of those who enter. The dining room reminds one of a classic cruising vessel, complete with detailed woodwork and murals reflecting the spirit of the sea. Tailored to intimate dining with cozy booths throughout.
Lakeland, Florida
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Food was cooked perfectly, service was friendly and prompt. Very pleasant dinning experience! The weather was very bad so we were early for our reservations. It was no problem they seated us right away. The clam chowder was primo!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ocean City, Md
“We love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and never ended up ordering anything but appetizers. In think we had almost all of them, plus real New England clam chowder. I would highly recommend this place.
We also actually saw someone carry a 14 pound lobster by our table-see photo!!

San Jose, California
“Disappointing...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was in Boston visiting a friend who raved about this restaurant. The service was terrific but I was very disappointed in my meal. The clam chowder was on the watery side and not as flavorful as I've had elsewhere. As famous as Boston is for it's chowder, I didn't think you could get a bad bowl anywhere. My Bostonian friend agreed. We both ordered the Chilean sea bass and I found it lacking flavor too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank elizabeth m
Atlantic F, Manager at Atlantic Fish Company, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Hi Elizabeth M.,

Thank you for your feedback on your food, it always greatly appreciated. Were you able to speak with manager or your server on how the Sea bass tasted? If not next time please let us know and we would be more than happy to re-make the dish for you or get you another entrée made for you that you love. Hope to have you try us again next time your in Boston.

Sergio M. Espinoza
Manager
“Very disappointed ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place and have read many great reviews here, on tripadvisor. Was visiting Boston for two days and could not wait to go and try all the goodies. Went there for lunch witn my bf, it was a very hot day so I have ordered a lobster salad for like $25 and my bf had crab cakes. crab cakes were nothing special, we had better crab cakes in most places we have tried them... my salad was nothing special, just a regular type of salad and lobster meat separately on a small plate. And guees what, I have founded a LONG BLACK HAIR in my lobster salad. I was so disgusted, could not eat anything in that place and have lost an appetite. I was offered to get a new salad but at that point I was ready to leave...the waitress did not look surprised when I showed her my plate.

2 Thank Katiech1
London, Canada
“Amazing food, awesome service and a cameo appearance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were walking from our nearby hotel to Fenway before a game and thought we'd stop somewhere nice looking for a seafood dinner.
Atlantic Fish caught our eye... one quick look at the menu and we were seated for dinner. We shared some appetizers and a 2 lb lobster on the sidewalk patio. The food was amazing, as was our server.
A bonus highlight to my wife's night was when Mark Wahlberg got out of a vehicle and came into the restaurant mere feet from us. I guess everyone finds it to be a good restaurant for a great meal!

2 Thank DSLondonDS