“Excellent meal!”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful meal in the outdoor seating area. Flavorful salmon with to die for ricotta gnocchi. The service was excellent as well.

There are newer reviews for Atlantic Fish Company

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family and I wanted to experience a first class fish restaurant on our first visit to Boston and we were not disappointed . The clam chowder was sublime. My daughter tried lobster for the first time and loved it. You definitely need to book it is so popular. The staff were very welcoming and helpful.

Atlantic F, Manager at Atlantic Fish Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hi Slan J,

I'm really glad you loved the chowder and I hope you had it in our bread bowl, if not its a must for your next visit!

Sergio M. Espinoza
-manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Amazing on every level. I came during peak so was seated at the bar. The staff was incredible - super welcoming, almost apologetic about the wait.. a couple seated next to me waiting for a table was greeted twice by a hostess who on her own initiative kept them updated about the status of their wait. Bartenders were great. This is a great place for a special meal or celebration with your significant other. I had the clam chowder (amazing) and the seafood risotto because the guy next to me had declared it "the best thing I've ever eaten." Everything was outstanding. I've had great food at a lot of places.. the atmosphere paired with the amazing staff make this place special. Absolutely would recommend.

1  Thank linc82

Thank you linc82 for the great comments! We appreciate all the love and we hope to have you dine with us again sometime soon!

Sergio M. Espinoza
-manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Liked the clam chowder, loved -loved -loved the lobster salad! The skinny pineapple mojito was very refreshing after a long afternoon of walking. It was very busy, full of locals, who offered great suggestions on the food. Bar set up was a bit weird, I felt like I was sitting in the middle of the aisle. Service was ok.

1  Thank 782kathrynb
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Food was outstanding and service was 5-star! We had oysters, a bottle of Decoy 2011, scallops, filet mignon and lobster. Each dish far surpassed our expectations and I found that the restaurant's pricing was very reasonable! Crammed many 5-star restaurants into our trip, this was the #1 highlight of our trip! If you go, tell Jess that Jojo from Toronto says hello!

1  Thank Jocelyn B