“Best Sandwich in Boston”
Review of Parish Cafe

Parish Cafe
Ranked #54 of 3,097 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Old standby, always consistent and delicious. Every time I am in Boston I eat here. Never disappoints. Proportions are large, service is great, beer selection is good.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank christina_stilista
Write a reviewReviews (918)

Reviewed 3 September 2019

You're packed in a little tight, but the sandwiches at this place are wonderful. Fun combinations, great flavor, wish I had a place like this near me.

Reviewed 2 September 2019

We decided to eat at Parish Cafe after it was recommended to us and we saw it had good reviews. While one would typically associate sandwiches with being lunch fare, the restaurant was packed when we dined for dinner. We shared a giant meatball to start, which was delicious. I ended up ordering The Bravas, which unfortunately turned out to be a bad decision as it was way too salty. The combination of the meats and cheese was tasty, though after eating half of it, it became so salty that I began to feel sick. However, the rest of my family enjoyed what they ordered. My mother ordered the Baked Mac & Cheese, and my sister had The Simple Chicken dinner, both of which they liked.

Overall, I would recommend the Parish Cafe, as everyone enjoyed their meals except for myself. Just beware that The Bravas sandwich is very salty, and you should probably order one of the other myriad sandwiches instead.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

This is a sitdown restaurant that specializes in sandwiches. The sandwiches were very big, made to order, and delicious. Service was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank 58DavidAthens
Jeannie H, Guest Relations Manager at Parish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Hello 58DavidAthens.

We're glad you checked us out recently. It's great you enjoyed our food. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

stumbled across this looking for a quick bite before we got on our plane to head home. For a Monday afternoon, the place was hopping.! We sat at the bar and got served quickly. My husband had a sandwich called "the hot and dirty pig" which he raved about. I had a salad that was good as well. Ingredients were fresh. Atmosphere was good, staff was friendly

1  Thank AnnaBanana64

Hello AnnaBanana64,

We love when our guest stumble across us. The hot and dirty pig is really good, so we are glad your husband got it. We'll see you soon.