“Delicious Raviolis” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #199 of 3,156 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North End
Brasilia, Brazil
“Delicious Raviolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I tried the ravioli with lobster and it was really amazing, delicious. The service was good, and the waiters were very kind and polite. I may go there again because i really enjoyed the food and the place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Excellent seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

This restaurant was awesome - best seafood I've had in a while! The service was fantastic, portion sizes amazing and gluten free pasta tasted like the real thing?

Visited June 2014
McKinney, Texas
“Beats the hell out of Pub Food at HOB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Our company outing required us to go to House of Blues, which is fine for bar/pub food...but I can get that anywhere. We enlisted a few dissidents from the group, hailed a cab and went to Rabia's. Although we were late, loud, and dressed a bit below standard, the staff welcomed us and served us happily with great Boston seafood. I had the "Deadliest Catch" platter--just what I was longing for. Dessert was also fantastic. Will definitely go back when I take my family to New England in August.

Visited June 2014
Dallas
“Great service, great "lobstah" roll”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We actually showed up to try to get in to Neptune Oyster, but they were booked solid for the entire evening. Saw the sign for lobster rolls next door and Rabia's and thought, 'let's give it a try!' - we weren't disappointed! I had the clam chowder (which was excellent) and the lobster roll (with butter sauce, not mayo) and ate every, single, bite. The chowder was seasoned perfectly, the roll was toasted with butter and garlic with an entire lobster inside - even the fries that accompanied it were great. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that it was a little pricey ($27 roll, $8 soup, $7 beer), and the beer menu was very lacking - but other than that? I would highly recommend!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dingmans Ferry, PA
“Great Raw Bar, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We visit Rabia's on our yearly pilgrimage to have the oysters and clams. Fresh and succulent and so many varieties. My favs are the Welfleet oysters. Christina at the raw bar / bar is fabulous. I was so glad to see her again on our 4th visit back this past Saturday. Thank you for such a warm welcome.