“Excellent Seafood in the North End”
Review of Rabia's Restaurant

Rabia's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rabia's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #207 of 3,395 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 21 July 2014

When in Boston one Saturday night we decided on Italian so headed straight for the North End. Walking up Salem Street navigating the crowd's waiting to be seated along the myriad of great restaurants, we decided to take a shot at getting into Rabia's. We lucked out as my sister-in-law frequents the restaurant and got us a four-top in short order. Rabia's is known for their seafood selections although their traditions Italian fare is also outstanding. We started with a generous antipasto plate, a half dozen Wellfleet Oysters and sangria. It only got better from there. From the Bolognese to the pasta with calamari, shrimp, scallops and lobster and the egg fettuccini with veal, mushrooms and just a trace of white truffle, the meal was exceptional. The service is very good and while a little tight like most North End eateries, it was comfortable. A wonderful dinner out on a beautiful evening in Boston.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I tried the ravioli with lobster and it was really amazing, delicious. The service was good, and the waiters were very kind and polite. I may go there again because i really enjoyed the food and the place.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This restaurant was awesome - best seafood I've had in a while! The service was fantastic, portion sizes amazing and gluten free pasta tasted like the real thing?

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our company outing required us to go to House of Blues, which is fine for bar/pub food...but I can get that anywhere. We enlisted a few dissidents from the group, hailed a cab and went to Rabia's. Although we were late, loud, and dressed a bit below standard, the staff welcomed us and served us happily with great Boston seafood. I had the "Deadliest Catch" platter--just what I was longing for. Dessert was also fantastic. Will definitely go back when I take my family to New England in August.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We actually showed up to try to get in to Neptune Oyster, but they were booked solid for the entire evening. Saw the sign for lobster rolls next door and Rabia's and thought, 'let's give it a try!' - we weren't disappointed! I had the clam chowder (which was excellent) and the lobster roll (with butter sauce, not mayo) and ate every, single, bite. The chowder was seasoned perfectly, the roll was toasted with butter and garlic with an entire lobster inside - even the fries that accompanied it were great. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that it was a little pricey ($27 roll, $8 soup, $7 beer), and the beer menu was very lacking - but other than that? I would highly recommend!