“Wed special; veal cutlets over ziti with sauce & mushrooms”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Ranked #318 of 3,320 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Superb meal!! The veal cutlets dish was excellent in every way; the sauce was very good, the veal very tender and the mushrooms .... so good.
Went there after my doctor's appointment for a late lunch.
It was my birthday (9/11) and I had wanted to go there since the first time I saw the sign while being driven to MGH for surgery; had to wait until I got well enough to be able to eat.
The bread was not that good, too rubbery and no oil with savory herbs for dipping.
The sauce used was so good I would have loved to buy some to bring home but with such a long drive in the 96 plus temp I thought it was not a smart move.
I had a tiramisu` for dessert; it was good.
The cold coffee was too watery, so stay away from it.
I will go back for more.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

It is certainly unforgettable the way how you are treated at this location. Both times I went to the restaurant the servers were very rude. I am sure I will never come back.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Very local...including the authentic track suits older gentlemen discussing about their old days in the hood if you know what I mean ;-)

A fairly small joint and the price can't be beaten given the quality and amount of food on the dishes. The breadbasket, the meal and desserts we ordered- the cannoli & tiramisu we ordered were superb. The kids went for the basic-- meatball & pasta, while I opted for the ciopino. Certainly will go back when in Boston.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had lunch at Antonio's, we'd been there previously but not for many years. I ordered the eggplant with manicotti and my partner ordered ziti with a meatball. It was very good and reasonably priced, the sauce was very nice and tasted fresh.

1  Thank dtiger
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We went to Antonio's after going to Mass General. We arrived at about 7:30 PM. The place had a couple of tables with people but in about 1 hour the place was pretty full. Here's the review: this place has the worst Italian food I have ever had. My wife's and my pasta had no taste and was mushy. We asked the waiter to change our pasta why it was like this. He said " we don't make the pasta to order we make it in the morning and it sits in water all day, so if you get another order it will taste the same. The waiter never came back to get us more drinks than our initial order. We entre was terrible also ( eggplant and veal parmesan). On top of it all, the waiter asked if we would pay cash instead of credit card, which they are supposed to take.

1  Thank Teresa P