“Lots of wonderful food at a great price!!”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Ranked #263 of 3,231 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lots of wonderful food at a great price!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I am one of a bunch of friends who take each out of our birthdays.
Most of the group picks Antonio's as the food is wonderful, lots of it and the price very reasonable.
I have never eaten there other than lunch but I always like whatever menu item I pick.

Peabody, Massachusetts
“Amazing Tomato Basil Mozzarella Sandwich”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stopped in here when I was staying at the Liberty Hotel (it's right down the street).

I needed something quick, so I just got a Tomato Basil Mozzarella Sandwich.

It was the freshest sandwich I've had. It was so unbelievably good and amazing. I couldn't eat the whole thing so I saved part and put it in the fridge, I ate it the next day and it may have even better. I went back and got another sandwich, as we needed something for the trip home.

The restaurant smelled so tantalizing, I wish I had more time to get one of their pasta dishes like I wanted to after stepping inside.

Boston, Massachusetts
“A great find.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I love the fact that they will cook up a specialty dish for you, or at least they did for me! I had one of their specials one visit, cod (I believe) and shrimp over linguini in a white wine sauce which was out of this world. The next visit it was not on the menu but they were happy to cook the same up upon my request. Another in our party loves the Spinach Ravioli Al Forno. So accomodating and a no rush atmosphere, it is now a favorite of ours.

Boston MA
“Good Italian without going to the North End”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Small, unpretentious, with good food, big servings and modest prices. Small (room for 40?) so can be noisy.

Easton, Massachusetts
“Great Italian food!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Went here with friends for dinner as we were looking for a small Italian place and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent all around!! My wife had a special with shrimp and scallops over bowtie pasta which she wants permanently on the menu. The only small thing that could have been better is everything came out very fast. I guest they need to turn over the tables as the place is fairly small. Would definitely return.