“best Steaks ever”
Review of Davio's

Davio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Davio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,243 Restaurants in Boston
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Stuart Street
Transit: Green line to Arlington T stop
Description: Boston's only Northern Italian Steakhouse, Davio's offers the finest Italian cuisine featuring the finest seafood & a full range of the best meats available.
Boston, Massachusetts
“best Steaks ever”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been there twice and it was spectacular each time. I tried first the Sirloin Steak which was awesome. Inspired by the Sirloin I wanted to test the Ribeye on my second visit and it was one of the best Ribeyes I have ever had. The service is knowledgeable and friendly, also very attentive. Prices are of course high, but still lower than other Steakhouses with this quality in Boston. I suggest the asparagus and a Cesar salad as a side. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food Is Always Good”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Davio's in Boston is a great location. The bar area is nice and bar tenders very attentive. The food is always good, and flavorful. Never a bad meal. It can also accommodate larger parties. The crab cake and arugula salad appetizers are terrific. The pasta with sun dried tomatoes, apple wood smoked chicken and the mushroom gnocchi are also always yummy. Wait staff is attentive and well versed in the menu items. Also, the bread comes with delicious olives and spreads!

• Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Delish food and ambiance...but average service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'd been to Davio's in Atlanta and was excited to find one in Boston that I could try out! They are known to have an amazing gluten free menu and it did not disappoint! I'm not used to having so many gluten free options to choose from. The food was delicious all around. I had the pan seared sea scallops which were cooked very well. We also ordered the lamb chops and lobster risotto which were also very good.

The only complaint we had about our dining experience was our waiter. He was not very attentive and appeared very disinterested in serving us. He barely addressed us and when he did he actually stood away from the table and spoke so low that we could barely hear him - very strange. He just generally didn't seem to care for our business one way or the other. This was a stark contrast to the experience I had at the Atlanta Davio's and since I recommended this restaurant to my guests, I was embarrassed that the service could be that different from my first experience. I noticed other waitstaff seemed to be treating their guests much better so I wouldn't say our experience was indicative of the entire establishment, though with the money we shelled out for dinner, there really is no excuse for that kind of service. It definitely left a sour taste in our mouths. On the flip side, the ambiance and interior were very nice and it seemed like a great spot for an intimate date night dinner or gathering of friends/family. And the desserts are awesome! You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Groton
“Not one of the best but close”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I remember Davios when it was a small restaurant on Newbury street - and then because I was much younger and less well traveled, it was one of the best restaurant meals ever - it still does not, despite its growth, disappoint! The food was superb as was the service. We will keep coming back.

Massachusetts
“Fantastic location- great seafood”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

we went with a large party to celebrate a birthday- after a few snafu's ( an hour to take drink orders from 14 pp!) the management came to the rescue- the rest of the meal was flawless- love Davios!