“good, although abit pricy”
Review of Pairings

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Transit: T Green Line (Arlington Stop) T Orange Line (Back Bay stop)
Reviewed 20 October 2011

The staff is very professional and helpful. My hamburger was delicious and very well presented.

Reviewed 4 October 2011

This place was nice. Atmosphere was hip yet not haughty. The menu - while limited - was very interestingly arranged with an option for "tasting menu" as well as "small plates" and entrees. We got a free glass of wine with an order of an entree since we were staying at the Boston Park Plaza hotel, so that was nice. The seared tuna nicoise salad was fantastic - completely big enough to order as an entree. The wait staff were highly attentive.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Went here for breakfast on a Sunday morning with quite an appetite. Got the hot buffet and all I can say is the options are limited. The spread is the length of one banquet table and includes muffins, eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels, fruit, yogurt and a make your own waffle "station." The spread was not quite what I had expected for $25 per person. I would recommend going elsewhere.

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Pairings provided me with a restaurant first - I actually got up from my table and left before having eaten a single thing. Although this was a mid-week appointment and the restaurant was only half full, the service was SLOW. When our main course finally arrived, my order was wrong. I ordered the steak, and they brought lamb. After apologising and taking away the erroneous dish, the waiter disappeared and I was left drink-less and food-less for another half an hour. After the three tables around us got served and my colleague had finished his dish, still no sign of the main. I finally lost patience and left the restaurant hungry, thirsty, and with a bitter taste in my mouth. Well over an hour had passed since I placed my order.

Reviewed 29 May 2011

the buffet was pretty mediocre. soggy eggs and limp bacon. in contrast, the waiter was more than friendly, and the atmosphere was pleasant. next time i will settle for dunkin donuts.

2  Thank iceman9391