“Average at best”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Transit: T Green Line (Arlington Stop) T Orange Line (Back Bay stop)
North Haven, CT
“Average at best”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

$70 for 2 for breakfast - standard food, nothing special, way over priced. Not sure I'd go back. We only ate there b/c we had a hotel food & beverage credit.

Visited March 2013

New York, NY
“Good food. Good Service.”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

The food was good. The seafood risotto that I had was amazing. The service was professional. Prices were reasonable. I would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank dariakny
Cambridge
“Should be rated as one of the better restaurants in Boston”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had read some relatively negative reviews of Pairings......untrue! I would definitely go back. The service by our waiter Alberto was superb, attentive, but not intrusive. The atmosphere is lovely and the food even better. We went with a Travel Zoo coupon.....what a deal! My husband's caeser salad was really good and very large....a meal in itself. My mussels were some of the best I've had, wonderful sauce. My filet mignon was fork tender and very flavorful, cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes and asparagus were done perfectly. My husband's tuna special was truely wonderful, a combination of tuna tartar and sauteed tuna. My cheese plate had a variety of cheeses and my husband's dessert was great. The prices are relatively reasonable for Boston. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“breakfast is pricey but great”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Sure the buffet isnt a deal but its big and very good!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank MuffinsinTO
“One of the top 10 filet mignons that I've EVER had!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We went to Pairings as a belated Valentines Day dinner date. Being the last minute planners that we are, we failed to make reservations in advance for a restaurant in Boston. We were skeptical that Pairings was going to be any good, as it was one of the only restaurants nearby the had any open reservations. When we arrived, we were taken in immediately and greeted by our server (who was just as great as our coming meal would prove to be). We both ordered the filet mignon dish that was paired with asparagus and horseradish mashed potatoes. We were amazed! Whoever the chef was that preparer these scrumptious meals deserves a big pat on the back. We would definitely go back to Pairings the next time we're in the city- it offers a romantic setting, great service, and wonderful food!

Been to Pairings? Share your experiences!