“Good bar service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 30 December 2011

very casual resturant, great after work place! not really a date place but if u want a casual bar to enjoy yourself at eat here!

Reviewed 12 November 2011

My friend and I stopped here on the way back to our hotel and the place was almost empty. The staff were super nice, but the jukebox was too quiet and there wasn't much of a "scene". For those looking to mingle, I would recommend a short stroll to Boylston and head to the Cactus Club or surrounding bars.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

After two weeks of travel & historic hotels all over New England, my wife craved a hamburger. I found Flash's by accident while on a walk. This place was awesome and exactly what the doctor ordered. They make the best cocktails, good wine & beer selection, all at a very reasonable price!

1  Thank Wallytheplumber30
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 March 2009

Excellent drinks, okay food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 October 2008

I,ve been to Flashes before but this is my first review of it.The food is good and moderately priced.The staff is very friendly and you can people watch through the windows or in nice weather they open it up. I was here during the daytime,don,t know what the night is like.

Thank BugletMa.