“Finally! A place for average Joe's in late-night Boston”
Review of Flash's - CLOSED

Flash's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 8 July 2013

After searching forever for parking (during which will be the last time my dad and I ever attempt driving in downtown Boston), we were frustrated and famished. We walked around late on this beautiful night in Boston, but noticed that every place open was upper-class. And by upper-class, I mean $50 for Mac 'N Cheese and $60 for a burger. Plus, bouncers were denying entry to those without suits and ties.

We walked some more, and eventually saw the light. Literally, the sign for Flash's was seen from very far away. We knew with a sign like this, some regular tourists like my dad and I might stand a chance.

After the bouncer confirmed I was 21+, we were let in and immediately served by a very friendly waitress. The drink menu was very sizable, and had many local brews and great mixed drinks. Plus the food was amazing! It's your typical bar food: giant nachos with a greasy burger and fries. But we were impressed.

After an appetizer, 5 total drinks, and 2 burgers with fries, we got out for less than $50, even after tip. We nearly paid half that much in parking just to get here! And I'm sure out food and drinks were much better than the $50 Mac 'N Cheese we saw down the block.

I highly recommend this place to all people trying to find somewhere great to eat and drink late at night in Boston without breaking out the suit and selling your Red Sox tickets to pay the bill.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Great cocktails, really busy, good to sit at the bar and try all they have to offer

Had bar snack Nacho's that were very tasty!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

the waitress recommended the garlic fries & she was right - delicious. Staff very friendly & good. Enjoyed the beer tasting

1  Thank JamikGalway
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Just stopped in for drinks after a day of walking around. Seemed like we were the only tourists in there, which is always nice to stumble into when you're on vacation. Good Bloody Mary!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Located in Back Bay, I actually met a guy who worked there - I believe his name was Steve, coolest. dude.ever.
Nice place and had the most AMAZING cocktail I have ever had in my life! It had a hibiscus flower in it that tasted like a fruit roll up and met some more cool people there and ended up going to a club next door.
Would recommend!