“A Fave”

Ciao Bella
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Boston
“A Fave”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stop in once or twice a month --- that should be enough to say I love the food! I enjoy taking my wife or taking my co-workers. The setting can be romantic or corporate and the staff has always been accommodating. Recommended to me originally by my sister Sashiri who also attends on a frequent basis.

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Overrated”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Ciao Bella, we should have said bye bye to this place the moment I walked up to the door. Us new yorkers know are restaurants and I know there are way better places in Boston, but the only reason I came here was because a "hook-up" said this was one of her favorite restaurants. I wish we could have sat outside and it prob would have been way better. Anyway the food was pretty good I got chicken parm and pasta, and the drinks we got were alright but I have to agree with everyone wayyyy overpriced. I felt like I was paying for the ambience and not the food. Very nice decor and beautiful set up, but not worth all that money.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Ali K
United Kingdom
“Not for us!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We were quickly shown to an outside table of our choice, which was very good to people watch on a sunny evening. The waitress took our order and quickly returned with the drinks - unfortunately the food took a lot longer and did not always replicate what we had ordered. The food was very poor and all of our party did not care to finish it.
This is a very good place to sit outside for a drink, or two, but not to eat, in our opinion.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank dell08
armagh northern ireland
“too expensive”
Reviewed 29 December 2009

we visited this restaurant for lunch and had 2 bowls of pasta and 3 glasses of wine.........all for $100.............incase you are wondering the wine was $7 a glass.
the food was ok but i was totally shocked with the price...........crazy!!

Gran Canaria, Spain
“Good italian food, but not really great”
Reviewed 14 October 2009

Wonderful location at Newbury street, with a wonderful terrace. Italian food is good, but not great, quite a few of the pastas have the same tomato-y based sauce and land up tasting very similar. However some of their dishes are more than original. Staff is good, prices are reasonable, altough slightly higher that expected.