“Great bakery and deli”

Ranked #4 of 96 Dessert in Boston
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Lexington, South Carolina
“Great bakery and deli”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Good choice for early breakfast or lunch....wonderful desserts, baked items, sandwiches, and soups. Ate twice here and both times very tasty ...lots of locals eating here so you know it is good!

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Terrific cafe”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had lunch here with my kids while touring colleges. Terrific sandwiches, desserts and lemonade! And don't be dissuaded with the long line. It moves rather quickly, and you will understand why people invest 10-15 minutes for a delicious meal.

• Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“MERINGUES!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Holy schmoley. My friend wanted to stop in here. We left with all kinds of munchies. My favorites were the two different Meringues that I got. They were beyond delicious!!!!! The location is great, and I have flashbacks of that area being Hard Rock Cafe, old clubs like The Loft, Club 33. The area has been done over so that right across from Flour there is an adorable little park, perfect to sit and drink your tea and people watch.

• Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Flourless Cake Ever!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The cake I ordered here about a year ago was one of the best cakes I've ever had! I ordered it for my boyfriend's birthday and this cake was definitely a success - everyone was asking where I had ordered it and what it was made of (everyone was pretty surprised to hear it had no flour in it at all). The bakery also went above and beyond and fit "Happy Birthday" in three different languages on the cake! I'll definitely be coming back.

• Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“The smell of freshly baked bread will keep you coming back!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were just walking around near our hotel and we spotted this place. The food looked so delicious, the bread smelled so good so we decided to come back for breakfast. And we ended up going back to this place three days in a row!!!

We had the Breakfast Egg Sandwich --- ham, egg, lettuce and a light dijon dressing. It should have been enough but the breads and pastries smelled so good so we also tried the butter breton bread, sticky pudding, brioche, and boston cream pie. Everything we tried was fantastic!

Its a small place and people sit in communal tables but the turn over is pretty quick so we never really had a hard time to get a seat.

• Visited May 2014