enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood
US$434
US$327
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$210
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$354
US$339
US$242
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$220
US$225
US$182
  • Bar/Lounge
US$283
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$585
US$325
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen linejamaica plainbaptist hospitallongwood medical areavalet parkinghospital ratesmall hotelboutique hotelfridge and microwavedana farberpublic transitminute walknew englandmuseum of fine artswould recommend this hotel to anyonethree nightswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel stands out by it's newness amongst the other properties in the street. We had the suite at the back (but still facing a main road) and the rooms were splendid. All mod cons and smart decor. Staff were chatty and helpful. Price not cheap considering distance from city centre.
The hotel is at end of tram line into central Boston and journey cheap and reliable although not quick (get yourself a Charlie card, which can be shared by a group).
The hotel doesn't do breakfast and choice of eating places nearby very limited. Best was TGI Fridays about 15 minutes walk away.
Hotel did book us a cab back to airport but didn't tell us fare had been agreed with driver in advance which made things a bit awkward.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MrandMrsSJ
Lisa Marie C, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Greetings MrandMrsSJ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are thrilled you found our rooms to be splendid. As you noted we are not in the downtown area of Boston however public transportation such as the “T” and city bus are both great options to maneuver the city.

We hope you had a safe journey home and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed 4 nights at enVision Boston. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. The lobby and rooms look modern and cool. They have done a great job with their christmas decorations.

My room was comfortable and had such useful amenities. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. The overall service was very pleasant. The location was perfect for me. It is so easy to hop in the train, and get around the greater Boston area.

Will definitely like to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cric01
Lisa Marie C, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Greetings Cric01,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and post your great photos! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be “modern and cool”. It’s great to hear you were able to make use of Boston’s fantastic public transportation to maneuver our great city!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Thanks to the staff (Aimee, Cherise and Marlennys) our stay at the enVision was just awesome. My husband and I had to spend a night close to the local hospitals and these ladies made our stay so comfortable. We in fact booked ahead for another stay as we will be visiting Boston quit frequently. Thank you all!

Joe & Jeanne S

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Greetings Jeannesgroup,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m thrilled to hear our staff was able to make your stay more enjoyable while you were visiting Boston! We recognize that you have many options to choose for accommodations and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us and plan to return in the future.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is the second time I stayed here & it did not disappoint! Nice style, very clean rooms, friendly staff, good location! fairly new hotel...even our cab driver wasn't familiar with it~ I consider it a hidden gem amongst pricey, and often subpar, hotels in Boston~

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Lisa Marie C, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Greetings Joy D.,
Thank you very much for choosing enVision Hotel Boston on your most recent visit to Boston! One of the biggest complements we could receive is having someone return to our hotel- Thank you! Should you ever need any assistance or would like to make another reservation please feel free to email me directly at lcooper@envisionhotelboston.com.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Recently had the pleasure of staying at this hidden gem. I have stayed at many hotels over the years, and this one stands out for its personalized service, attention to cleanliness and detail, as its modern and fresh appearance. Each time I walked in the door, I was welcomed with a genuine smile and a caring attitude. My room was perfect. From the Keurig and refrigerator to the most comfortable bed I have slept on in years, I would have been happier to have stayed longer. The fact that the green line stops right in front of the hotel is just an added bonus! It made is really easy to go into the city for dinner. Kudos to the entire team for a job well done.

I will definitely be calling the enVision next time I have a need to stay in the city!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Greetings Jonathan B.,
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate all the wonderful comments you have made about our staff’s friendliness and amenities offered in each guest room. It’s always great to hear when guests would like to stay longer and plan to return to our hotel.