“The best hotel in Boston!”

enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood
Ranked #22 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Park City, Utah
“The best hotel in Boston!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel has the nicest staff I have ever met- they truly care about each guest that walks in the door. The rooms are modern, clean and have everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. This place is a real gem, book at envision and you won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Aimee P, Hotel Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Danielle S,

We can't thank you enough for your feedback. Our staff takes great pride in providing great customized service for each guest and we are thrilled your enjoyed our modern rooms with all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable. We hope you choose enVison Hotel for your next trip back to Boston!

Aimee Plouffe
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Vermont
Reviewed 26 February 2014

i was supposed to stay there the night before a doc appointment in the Longwood area. I live 5 hours away so planned to take the bus to South Station. The reservation people were very helpful in giving me directions to the hotel by "T" from the bis station and then to my appt in the AM. Of course there was (another) huge snowstorm, the buses were cancelled, the roads were trecherous, i cancelled my appointment and was stressed about the hotel rez but they couldnt have been nicer. No Problems, No attitude, No Charges. I will make my next rez there when my apppointment is rescheduled

Room Tip: i cant get this review to work without rating a few things i didnt do - service was excellent
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SimonVT
Dear SimonVermont,

On behalf of the entire staff at enVision Hotel we would like thank you for your kind words and taking time to write a review about the hotel! We are delighted that we could help with the reservation since we know that weather is not something anyone can really predict. If you need to make another reservation or need anything before your arrival please don't hesitate to contact me at 617-383-5229 or aplouffe@envisionhotelboston.com

Aimee Plouffe
Hotel Manager
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

A bit expensive, but service and quality of the room was great. Bathrooms were spotless which is usually of great concern to me. Room size was decent. Happy that the room came with complimentary water and keurig cups. Hotel staff was friendly helpful.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Peter N
Aimee P, Hotel Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for taking time to review the hotel and the feedback about the room and amenities offered. We are pleased you found the staff friendly as that is something we pride ourselves on. We hope you will join us again in the future for another stay.
Hampton, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed here for one night before an interview at a local hospital. The location was great. I chose to park on the street to avoid paying for valet and found spaces each time with no issue. The green line stops right outside, so I was able to pop over to the Prudential Center with ease. The staff was very accommodating of my request for late checkout and held my bags for me between interviews. I found the rate to be very reasonable with the hospital discount. My king room was comfortable and well appointed, if a bit noisy. The bathroom was huge! I found a few details to be a little lacking in the housekeeping/maintenance department. However nothing was significant enough to warrant blacklisting the hotel. I would definitely stay again if I had a commitment in the area or possibly after a Sox game.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SMT328
Thank you for staying enVision Hotel during your interviews at the local hospitals. We are glad that you got to enjoy the convenient location to the Longwood Medical area and the nearby T stop. We are looking forward to the start of the Red Sox season and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Alden, New York
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed for 4 nights. I asked for a room on a higher floor and received the 2nd floor. I reserved a room with shower only, however received a tub. Both of these things didn't bother me enough to even mention it to the staff, but if it would matter to you - just a heads up. The room itself was adequate. Mostly important to me, it was clean. Very clean. Each room has a microwave and a fridge, which is nice. I really liked the location of the hotel also. It was a quick walk to the T but not right in the middle of everything. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
We would definitely stay here again. It isn't the biggest living area or bathroom, but it is plenty of room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dree L
Lisa Marie C, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Greetings Dree L.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed the refrigerator and microwave, and that our location met your needs. I would also like to apologize for the mix up in room type; when a guest makes a specific request we do our best to accommodate and I’m very sorry we did not meet your request. The best complement we can receive is when a guest says they will definitely stay with us again- we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boston!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We chose to stay here instead of a private apartment for rent across the street from family renting a condo, due to impending snow, didn't want to deal with on street parking. It was such a pleasant experience that we were glad for the change! The mile and a half didn't bother us a bit. The hotel is VERY clean, beautifully decorated and we were very comfortable. There was enough hot water, our room was always cozy and we were there during single digit weather. It was very quiet at night, little city noise. We appreciated the complimentary water everyday if we used what was there. The bedding was all very comfortable, all the extras, TV, WIFI, Refidge, microwave, mini Keurig,bathrobe, slippers, they thought of everything and at a decent cost. The bathroom is slightly on the smaller side but gorgeous and how much time does one spend there on a trip? Every single staff member we encountered was curtious, helpful and very friendly. Our car was retrieved rapidly when we needed it, always with a smile. We enjoyed returning to the hotel every evening to rest there. Need a place to stay in Boston or Jamaica Plains? You found it!

Room Tip: we were on 3rd floor facing windows facing open lot in back of building, very quiet, the heat unit w...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank corinne w
Lisa Marie C, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Greetings Corrine W.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate all of your wonderful compliments and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Some of the amenities such as the Keurig coffee brewers, bathrobes and slippers are just some of the items we provide to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boston!
Medford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 January 2014

It was a last minute decision to stay there , due to the weather. I had a very nice room for one . It was clean, great hot water and heat. The weather was in the single digits and snowing . The bed was very comfortable , HD TV and wifi. They had some delicious apples and spring water upon registrating. In the future it would be nice to possible have wine and a few other items available for purchase. I was concerned about the noise of the city streets, ie trolleys and snow plows. They gave out ear plugs but by 11p things were quiet and I slept well

Room Tip: I have heard the upper rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Theresa S
Greetings Theresa S.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are happy we could provide you some shelter from the cold and snow we received here in Boston. It’s great that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities such as the apples and water in the lobby.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Fenway / Kenmore
The Verb Hotel
The Verb Hotel
#15 of 83 in Boston

Been to enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood? Share your experiences!