“Awesome Cafe in Italian Town”
Review of Dino's Cafe

Dino's Cafe
Ranked #82 of 3,391 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Neighbourhood: North End
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Dinos was great, got there by chance, made a wrong turn, ended up in italian town, stopped at dino's for the most fantastic sandwich, and seafood dish. very fresh everything, bread was awesome, and a gracious, family oriented staff - don't miss this place!

1  Thank reaitalia

Reviewed 30 January 2012

The sandwiches are super delicious and can serve 2!!! I loved coming here during lunch hour at work.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

This is a tiny place and getting there around 11:30am meant we missed the crowds. Our son, who's been there several times before with my mother, ordered his favorite, gnocchi. I had the spinach ravioli and pesto and my husband ordered chicken cacchatore. One is able to chose the homemade sauce to go with one's dish and I loved the pesto. Just the right amount of herbs, seasoning, and pignoli nuts. The bolognese sauce was also very good. It was all excellent except the chicken was disappointing as it was a bit overcooked.

Reviewed 6 October 2011

This was possibly the BEST sub I had the entire time I was in Boston. I got the Lady sub which was mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar. It was recommended to me by an employee at the Old North Church and he wasn't kidding when he said it was a great deli! My family and I took our subs and went to eat at the park nearby and all of this is only a block away from the Freedom trail. GREAT SUB!

1  Thank 3NJgirls
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I live around the corner and Dino's is basically an extension of my kitchen. I eat/ get food here all the time. Its definitely a 'cafe' as opposed to a typical North End restaurant. It would be perfect for lunch or if you needed a good hearty meal to eat within about 10 minutes. The staff is friendly- always a smile with the service.
My favorites are the meatball sub (the bread for the sandwiches and meals are amazing) and the capellini pomodoro. The Dino's Special is great as well if you want something cold. Honestly though, everything is good.

1  Thank Epeg