“Good doughnuts”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't like cannoli. There I said it. We went here because they had doughnuts and we wanted to pick something up for breakfast. We got some boston cream doughnuts and ate them the next morning. They were delicious! (Even day old). And I don't usually like cream doughnuts either! There isn't one line. Keep moving to the counter, they'll get your order. Cash only here.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I may not be Italian or know much about cannoli but I know my desserts! Mike's has more than just the cannoli which is amazing (the plain ricotta is my favorite) but they also have gelato, the biggest cream puffs and sprinkle-y sugar cookies. The line looks long but moves fast. Or even better go during the day to save time and eat your goodies after dinner. We didn't get a chance to compare to Modern, which is also apparently divine. If we had one more day, we would have tried to do a taste test.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

When you are in Boston, you have to try Mike's Pastry. They have a ton of tasty looking desserts, but you need to try the cannoli. You many not love cannoli or maybe you've never even tried it, but for $3, you should try one and it will change your whole mindset on Italian dessert! The filling is smooth and creamy and delicious, not gritty and mushy like many you find out there. We went on a Friday, late afternoon, and the very short line moved quickly. They had a handful of people behind the counter dishing out dozens of cannoli. There is not much seating, but no worries, you can walk and eat cannoli at the same time.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very good awesome Desserts Cannolis are great very good choices of cannolis and very good dessert choices too

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped in after dinner in north end. Place was packed but the staff moves the line rapidly. Cannolis were great!