“Good find”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 29 August 2014

While following the freedom trail, saw loads of people with mike's white pastry boxes. Kept a look out and spotted the shop just off the trail. There was a mass of people but we got served really quick. Cannoli's were really good but the whoopie pie was not so tasty. Also shared a slice of Boston cream pie. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I visited this bakery with two men and a growing teenage boy! Each had a cannoli before dinner and after. I don't know where they put it! The cannolis are huge and weigh about a half pound a piece. This is why I want them to make mini varieties. My favorite was the lemoncello. Would definitely put this on your list of things to do in Boston.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We look forward to getting Cannoli's at Mike's every time we're in Boston! My favorites are the chocolate covered & chocolate chip, but everything there is outstanding! Always a line, but it moves fast!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stopped by here, and picked up a half dozen canolli's and a few other pastries (we took the pastries back to our hotel for breakfast the next morning). I will say the pistachio is the best, we also tried chocolate, espresso, lemon cream, and plain, pistachio all the way!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Don't let the long lines scare you. The organization is supposed to be where they have 7 or 8 lines going at once. When visitors start forming back into one, they will send staff out to fix the situation and drag people up to the long counter. The desserts were very good! We had the whoopie pies, brownies, Boston cream pie, and a cannoli. I wouldn't put it in the 5 star range but we definitely would go back. The staff was quick, friendly and the set up is almost comical. We went twice in 2 days. A MUST on your Boston stop in the Italian North end.