“Great Italian Food & Then Walk Boston's The North End” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bacco Ristorante & Bar

Bacco Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 3,179 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North End
Cross street: Parmenter
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Great Italian Food & Then Walk Boston's The North End”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Open air restaurant in Boston's North End with great food and drink selection. Had a work group dinner here with several colleagues and we then walked to Mike's Pastry, past Paul Revere's house, and saw quaint shops and restaurants...and some intersting cobblestone streets. Recommended for dinner and then you can pleasantly stroll the streets enjoying the sights and sounds of some of Boston's famous locations.

• Visited August 2014

Concord, New Hampshire
“As if you need another outstanding Italian spot in the North End!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great food. I recommend the chix piccata. Sat near the open air window, very relaxing. Wife sipped good wine, i slugged down plenty of water! (Warm Boston day).

Wife and I are North End frequent visitors and Bacco is a keeper!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Italian Just Off Hanover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I were in Boston for the weekend. The North End was very crowded, but Bacco was able to seat us in just a few minutes. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our kids. We had a great seat by the window and very much enjoyed the atmosphere. The food was very good as well. It was all served hot and the presentation was appetizing. Everyone enjoyed their choices and we all left satisfied. I will definitely return to Bacco again.

Visited August 2014
Massachusetts
“A perfect choice when in Boston's North End”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been to Bacco twice now. Both times the food was exceptionally good. The first time I ordered the Risotto of the day which was a wonderful Seafood Risotto with scallops, shrimp and lobster. Tonight I ordered the Roasted Eggplant with pasta. It was delicious! If you are interested in an appetizer, try the sausage with peppers and onions - we all agreed that we were a bit surprised at how much we enjoyed such a simple appetizer. From the drinks (try the Venetian Mule, yum!) to the appetizers (try the Carpaccio or the Sweet and Spicy Sausage) to the main courses (try the Roasted Eggplant or the Risotto Del Giorno) everything that we have ordered has been perfectly prepared and delicious. I highly recommend Bacco. We don't know anyone who has ever been disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great North End Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This restaurant in Boston's fabulous North End was recommended to me, and boy am I glad I took the advice! We were just wandering around Hanover St. unsure of where to eat, so many selections!, and I remembered this suggestion. I am so glad we ended up here, they got us right in at a table for two upstairs. Spinach salad, caeser salad, porcini ravioli, butternut squash ravioli, and the pinot grigio were ordered. Bread and oil were great, bread was very fresh and chewy. Very busy place, so I was surprised we got right in. Wait staff very prompt in refilling waters, price was reasonable for portion. Very happy with this choice, would go back!

Visited July 2014