“Great steakhouse with good ROI”
Review of LongHorn Steakhouse - CLOSED

LongHorn Steakhouse
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I had very good time there, the service was great and the food was excllent.
I took the porterhouse stake and it was done perefectly, adding to it their special gravy add more flavors to it.

WILL GO BACK THERE! :-)

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Went here twice during our visit to Boston and had good meal both times, with great service and tasty tender steaks. Plenty of choices for those who don't want steaks as well.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

If you want to eat great steaks for a good price this is the place. Everything is good, the quantities are perfect and the restaurant is very nice.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed in Boston, Ny and Washington DC, and ate in famous and expensive restaurants in each city. But the steaks in the Longhorn Steakhouse where by far the best, both quality and quantity! They were also very cheap compared to other places, almost half the price. It was probably the best steak I've ever had! We returned to Longhorn three times before departing. The reason we found it was we where in Best Buy when it was starting to get late and we where hungry. It was too late to rreturn back to the centre and look for something, so we saw the steakhouse. As a big steak fan, I was desperate to try it out. It turned out to be a brilliant decision! Would reccomend to all!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I've been to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner before and have NEVER been let down. This was my first lunch attempt so my expectations were very high. I was very pleased to learn I had set the bar too low! The staff was attentive and every bit on there game as with dinner although a smaller crowd. Food was cooked to perfection and the lunch time portions were very good as well