“Great Place to kick back and have a drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LongHorn Steakhouse - CLOSED

LongHorn Steakhouse
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place to kick back and have a drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I frequent this restaurant not for the food (which is really good if you know what to order) but for the bar area. The bartenders there are the best and are very friendly. I've developed a good enough relationship with them that they great me by name why I come by and meet my buddy for a couple drinks when he gets out of work. two thumbs way up

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gian G

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jesse the manager”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I go to longhorn at least once every 2 weeks with my boyfriend, and we sat at the high tops in the bar. I really enjoyed Jesse's hospitality when I went. She was doing a little bit of everything. Seating, running food, clearing tables and all. She seemes to be a very good manager for the team. I usually see Jeff which he has also always been great! The other bartenders are usually extremelly accomodating as well. See you next week longhorn!

• Visited February 2014
tn
“Not up to Longhorn standards!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Visited the restaurant during trip to Boston for college music auditions. Food was average with baked potato being lukewarm (butter wouldn't even melt!). Waitress was not very attentive to our table as she would "disappear" for extended periods of time before coming back to table to check on us or refill drinks. If you are in Boston Back Bay/Fenway Park find another steakhouse in the area if you want something good to eat!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank pinhyn2
Perth, Australia
“Couldn't have been more helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

So glad that we found this place - while holidaying it's rare to be able to get a decent serving of vegetables with a meal - here we had both variety and quantity.

The waitress couldn't be more helpful, ensuring that our order of chicken, steak and vegetables were provided as ordered and to perfection. Absolutely no complaints.

A bonus ... it was nice and warm inside out of the bitter Boston cold!

And the price - very reasonable.

Would we venture back? Sure would if still in the neighbourhood.

• Visited December 2013
“Great steakhouse with good ROI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I had very good time there, the service was great and the food was excllent.
I took the porterhouse stake and it was done perefectly, adding to it their special gravy add more flavors to it.

WILL GO BACK THERE! :-)