“Good Bar” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #54 of 161 Nightlife in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: The Living Room is a restaruant, bar and lounge located on the waterfront across from Christopher Columbus Park, near Faneuil Hall and the North End. We are open daily, 11:00 AM for Brunch Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and lunch Tuesday thru Friday. We close at 1:00 AM Sunday through Wednesday, and 2:00 AM Thursday - Saturday. Kitchen is open until midnight and 1:00 AM Thursday, Friday and Saturday for late nite dining or European inspired comfort food. Full Bar. Valet Parking Wednesday - Saturday.
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Good bar with what you would expect for beer and liquor selection. I was able to enjoy the scene with my friends and it got quite busy as the clock approached midnight. The bar staff were attentive and quick. Not much more you could ask for from a bar/club.

Visited November 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Place for a party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Last Saturday night we threw an engagement party at The Living Room for my son and daughter -in -law to be. I could have not been more pleased with the entire event and the planning leading up to the event. I have thrown many parties in the Boston area and this was the best experience that I have ever had. The suggested menu was perfect and the food surpassed my expectations. The servers were charming and always present. The food was presented and prepared really well. We had a few unusual requests as far as adding lighting, last minute flower changes , a wine tasting, and a 3 piece live band and everything was handled professionally and with grace. The room was perfect for a multi generational party as there were plenty of couches and quiet spaces to chat with other guests. The flow of the room worked well for 125 people, never feeling crowded but still feeling lively. I received many many calls after the party from our guests who just gushed over the whole evening. I would not have changed a thing.

Visited September 2013