“Great Choice for Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: North End
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Enjoyed the pizza and sandwiches at the hall while walking the Freedom trail. Very reasonable prices and tasty food; real traditional Italian style.

There are newer reviews for Regina Pizzeria

Reviewed 12 August 2013

After a long day walking and exploring Boston, it was satisfying sinking our teeth into a real wood over pizza.
Nice variety of pizzas, well done, nice amount of cheese and crust was spot on.

Service was quick and with a smile

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I take any chance I can get to visit Regina Pizza. You won't be disappointed. If I cn't make it to Boston, then i go the one on the South Shore.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've loved Regina Pizzeria since I was little having grown up around the corner from it. It is truly the best thin crust pizza anywhere. I've never had any that's been better.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I went here after being referred by some colleagues. Seemed nice, old, over 80 years old, crowded, true Boston accents from the waitresses. Ugh. VERY greasy, fair amount of cheese, but WE ORDERED extra. Food did not last long, I was in bathroom 3 times in 30 minutes. If you re a local, and know it, you can probably stomach it. Otherwise, stay away.